Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Where are the Nhah Scirh?

WTH? Nhah Scirh = Chris Hahn!! That can't be a coincidence.

I wonder if Truth wrote the bios for Raknar's?

I really should read the bios. I feel like a moron for never realizing this little encryption was in the bios. DOH!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 4th, 2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: DOH!! DOH!! DOH!! DOH!! DOH!! DOH!!
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

I really should read the bios. I feel like a moron for never realizing this little encryption was in the bios. DOH!!!
Probabally an obviu=ous question... Who is Chris Hahn? Truth?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:20 PM

Uhurugu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Kyrie of the Green Leaf Tribe: I don't see the problem of going back in your own time, and posibly recruiting some past reinforcements.
Really? I'd have a problem with that. Anytime anyone loses a battle, they just go back in time and rescue and redeploy their army, surrendering the area.

Then again, this is what seems to happen in my heroscape games. . .
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:21 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:

Chris Hahn is hahnarama on this site, other wise known as Mr. GenCon.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:

Chris Hahn is hahnarama on this site, other wise known as Mr. GenCon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Indiana, last I heard.
Ah, now it makes sense!
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
All joking aside, I think it should be relatively easy to find good sculpts for the Hahn dragon hunters out of DnD figures, which would be cool.
It would deviate too much from their DnD origins. WotC has shown that they are unwilling to do this.

Edit: Don't forget the ninth elf wizard.
ummm.. I believe it was said that the nine has never had 9 members.
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
All joking aside, I think it should be relatively easy to find good sculpts for the Hahn dragon hunters out of DnD figures, which would be cool.
It would deviate too much from their DnD origins. WotC has shown that they are unwilling to do this.

Something tells me that doesn't make sense...
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:20 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The nine were originally eight, but Chardris's daughter, Jorhdawn, changed the number of the membership

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The nine were originally eight, but Chardris's daughter, Jorhdawn, changed the number of the membership
Actually, there are only 8 now, but it's been mentioned that there are actually 9.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Majora's Incarnation: nice thread, I think that you should change the title, though. With this title a few years from now someone will be looking for your thread and not be able to find it.

Perhaps "Unreleased New Characters hinted at in the Bios and Other places."

I think you can change the title by editing your first post.

I also think someone out there did a similar effort before. But I am hopeless at searching so don't ask me where.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:14 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Majora's Incarnation: nice thread, I think that you should change the title, though. With this title a few years from now someone will be looking for your thread and not be able to find it.

I also think someone out there did a similar effort before. But I am hopeless at searching so don't ask me where.
Thanks for the suggest, I can't seem to change the title though. What a bother. The title was the first question I asked myself when D&D scape came out though.

And I found the old thread thanks to 1Mmrig's help. Its kinda outdated though

Thanks again Kroc

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:17 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post

Thanks for the suggest, I can't seem to change the title though. What a bother. The title was the first question I asked myself when D&D scape came out though.

And I found the old thread thanks to 1Mmrig's help. Its kinda outdated though

Thanks again Kroc
I just learned this about 2 minutes ago lol. If you edit your first post you can click go advanced. Then you can edit the title of your thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units