Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which Card should we use?
Card 1! 7 15.91%
Card 2! 37 84.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 10th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Create-A-Unit 2: FINISHED! + Bonus Round

As continued from PART 8.5...

Quote:

Sam Sixkiller - Fights for Aquilla
Human, Unique Hero, Lawman, Relentless; from Earth
5 Life, 5 Move, 8 Range, 3 Attack, 2 Defense, 120 Points
Posse! - Instead of taking a turn with <UNIT>, you may move all Lawmen within four clear sight spaces of <UNIT> (including <UNIT>) up to five spaces each.
Shootout! - Instead of taking a turn with <UNIT>, all Lawmen you control within four clear sight spaces of <UNIT> (including <UNIT>) may attack with either a normal or special attack (they may not move or use special abilities).
YAY WE'RE ALMOST DONE!

I'm betting you know the drill by now, right? Talk about the name. Make sure it fits with the theme we've developed, it can be historical or fictional, use your imagination. Three days 'til the poll. Yadda yadda yadda.

EDIT: Alright, now submit your cards. Be as creative or basic as you'd like - I'll hold a poll in three days to see which one wins, then we'll hold the "Extra" Round, and, well, it'll all be good.

EDIT2: And here's our two cards! Huzzah and all that!

CARD 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post
CARD 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Three days'n all that.

EDIT2: And so... Card 2 is our winner! Sam Sixkiller joins the esteemed ranks of HeroScapers Create-A-Unit Winners! WHOO! Now we do the bonus round thing and it's all good.

What's the bonus round? Submit a BIO for Sammy! You know, like on the official site? Just for fun and all. I'll hold a poll for THAT, ehh, in a week. Give some extra time and all that. But generally, we're done!

Last edited by johnny139; June 19th, 2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 9.0 - Name Discussion

I take it no one likes "Joe Bob"?

~Aldin, suggestionlessly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

From the last topic, I suggest "Sam Sixkiller"!
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I thought we all liked Sam Sixkiller???

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

First of all, it was Joe Sixkiller.

And secondly, well, formalities are formalities. If we all agree on Joe then we won't need a poll - but considering our figure chosen doesn't look much like him, I wouldn't be suprised to see some dissen among the ranks.
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the last post, I suggested the following list:
Thomas I. Cloud
Wild Bill Hickok
"Turkey Creek Jack" Johnson
"Rattlesnake Pete" Lanahan
Edward "Ed" Masterson
Buckshot Roberts

Sam Sixkiller

Even though I love the names "Turkey Creek Jack", Buckshot Roberts (he had buckshot in his shoulder and couldn't raise his rifle above his hip) and "Rattlesnake Pete", Sam Sixkiller had some of the characteristics we had in our lawman. He was an Indian lawman (tie in to Aquilla) and led posse's. I also think that Sam Sixkiller is a pretty good name. I think that our chosen figure does look like him.
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So...not to hate on the wonderfully crafted powers, but why doesn't he also help out Deadeye Dan? I don't think that he is a lawman, but he seems close enough to one to be benefited by this guy.

EDIT: Yep. DED is a sniper.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Wait, he wasn't Joe? I'm pretty sure he was Joe. >.>

...and because wording something like "move all Lawmen (and Deadeye Dan) you control four spaces" just sounds clunky. And if you just say "Sniper" it would add in some crossover with Zetacron and then you'd ENTIRELY forget about the whole "Lawmen" thing and it'll lose focus and that should not be.

Or maybe he just forgot.

(But I don't like the idea.)
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:55 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

I think that Sam Sixkiller is the perfect name for our hero. The history of the real Sam Sixkiller is a great match to our hero, the name looks great with our chosen figure, and (in my opinion) the name "Sam Sixkiller" has the same cool ring to it that "Deadeye Dan" and "Shotgun Sullivan" both have.

I vote for Sam Sixkiller
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I vote for Sam Sixkiller too.
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:54 PM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Sam Sixkiller

Also, I believe in his real-life bio it said he was killed. So there's the chance for him to be summoned to Valhalla. Plus the fig is holding a six-shooter, so c'mon.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old June 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 10.0 - Card Submissions

Alright, since we didn't get much/any disagreements, Sam Sixkiller it is!Now we submit cards and all that, y'know? So, do that. I would but I ain't muchuva, how'd'ya say, drawermajigger.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards