Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM

jandar Woo who?
Ideas about a new master set?

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a new Master set and don't say this thread is useless because there hasn't been a thread like this in a while.

I think a new master set should have all the ROTV and all the Road to the forgotten forest terrain.As for units I think it should have all the wave 1 units , a squad and hero for Aquilla and a squad and hero for Ullar.

So that's what I think what do you think?

HEROSCAPE IS THE BEST! Go Jandar and Einar.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Ideas about a new master set?

Put em here.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The thread is useless only because there already is a thread (or 10) already dedicated to this very topic.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM

jandar Woo who?

Sorry I looked at the last 5 pages of heroscape general and didn't find anything.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20436

Old November 22nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

It's a great idea for a Master Set, if, those figures and terrain weren't already out. No one will buy $40 of sets they already have, just to get a new squad and Hero for Aquilla/Ullar. It's a deal for how much you'd get. But, people rather want new figures and new terrain or amounts of terrain for a new set, not figures/terrain amounts that are already gettable in other sets.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:09 AM

jandar Woo who?

The thread that nyys put a link to is useless.Also Lord Pyre's thread about a new master set is really funny (I really like the marro warrior with Truth's head).

Last edited by jandar; November 23rd, 2008 at 05:23 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:14 AM

jandar Woo who?

Well Cleon new players have a REALLY hard time getting those units and nothing's wrong about more terrain but it's true that the terrain might have to be houses and buildings with special bases instead of roads and walls but you have to keep the trees.

Last edited by jandar; November 23rd, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 07:55 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandar View Post
The thread that nyys put a link to is useless.Also Lord Pyre's thread about a new master set is really funny (I really like the marro warrior with Truth's head).
A thread requested by WotC is useless? Kay.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What makes it so useless?
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
What makes it so useless?
It's hard to find.

It's outdated.

It only comes in one color.

It always goes on the rug instead of on the paper.

It gets horrible mileage.

It only picks up stations broadcasting from Mt. Sinai.

It has a hole in the armpit.

I tried to use it to pop the cap off a beer bottle and a little piece broke off and slid under the refrigerator and now I can't find it.

I lost the matching one and if I wear one that doesn't match everyone will laugh at me.

This morning it stole my car.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:44 AM

jandar Woo who?

Does anyone have any ideas about a new master set?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion