Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2020, 04:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book Judge Hershey (Public Tests)

What do the Beat Cops add to this army? Aside from just being good units? Is there some synergy for Lawman squads I'm not seeing?

Otherwise looking good!
Old February 10th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not with Hershey directly but they do with Anderson who can move them with her defensive power. Beyond that just the defense. I think one squad is plenty but I could see putting an OM on them at the end of the game if three or more are still alive. Their ability to absorb wounds really helps to keep Hershey and Anderson alive while the rest go in pretty much as sacrifices.
Old February 10th, 2020, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool

Still trying to learn these guys so it's appreciated.
Old February 10th, 2020, 05:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, me too. Hershey has really transformed them, mostly the Brits and sadly the least Dredd. Having to use a different Judge every OM and always trying to set up Mimring style attacks is pretty different.
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Judge Snickers

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Judge Hershey (200), Brit-Cit Judge x7 (585) VS Hand Ninja x2, Winter Soldier, Bullseye (585)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Judge Hershey (200), Brit-Cit Judge x6, Judge Dredd (740) VS Nightwing I, Wonder Girl (Cassie), Raven, Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy Cheetah (740)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Hershey is a lot of fun and finally brings the Judge faction together as a solid army. It’s an army that’s almost more fun to fight against, trying to avoid setting up Armor Piercing Rounds that affect multiple of your figures. But the Judges have to be careful to avoid their own allies as well. Combined with the once per round limitation and the single attack of the Brit-Cit Judges, it’s a well balanced power. Moving out all the Judges was quite a useful ability as well to help set up later special attacks.

With one win and one loss, I’m quite satisfied with Hershey’s 200 points. She offers a lot to a Judge army but she’s fragile and once she falls you really have to be careful with your OMs, because the Brit-Cits aren’t too durable either. And the once-per-round limit on Armor Piercing means once you’re down to less than 3 Judges, your offensive ability starts to tank.
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:13 PM

Thanks Arch-vile!
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:06 AM

Cool to see them at a lower point level and without the Cops.
Heh, just noticed Snickers.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:28 AM
...has moist legs

I'm definitely happy so far
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool to see them at a lower point level and without the Cops.
Heh, just noticed Snickers.
Honestly, outside of the movement for the Lawmen, I really don't see that as her best option, which is fine in my book. Definitely seems more Judge centered which is great.

The only thing that might change that is if you could recruit either Judges into Lawmen or vice versa somewhere down the line, bit I kinda like that they're distinct. Anything particular you'd want to see? Might try and hit this today.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:59 PM

Not really. I think we have tried the best builds.
I think Axe Cop is the strongest due to the bonding.
No one has tried an all Lawman build yet which I do not think could possibly be as good since you lose the SA but maybe the movement is enough to set something up?
I still think an Explosives Experts and Cops build could be solid but Hershey just moves them for a round and is there for clean up or maybe taking down a higher defense foe.
Her usefulness could grow for Lawmen if they had another design with a static power.

She and Dredd are weird in that they do not benefit greatly from stat boosters so normal builds are out. Defense, they like defense or maybe someone like War Machine, a static attack. Angel could be nice, especially if you wander away from Anderson.

They play weird as Arch alluded to. He may have a suggestion. Thanks.
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not really. I think we have tried the best builds.
I think Axe Cop is the strongest due to the bonding.
No one has tried an all Lawman build yet which I do not think could possibly be as good since you lose the SA but maybe the movement is enough to set something up?
I still think an Explosives Experts and Cops build could be solid but Hershey just moves them for a round and is there for clean up or maybe taking down a higher defense foe.
Her usefulness could grow for Lawmen if they had another design with a static power.

She and Dredd are weird in that they do not benefit greatly from stat boosters so normal builds are out. Defense, they like defense or maybe someone like War Machine, a static attack. Angel could be nice, especially if you wander away from Anderson.

They play weird as Arch alluded to. He may have a suggestion. Thanks.
All good, just wanted to make sure I was hitting anything that you wanted to see hit. I have some ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library