Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 4th, 2020, 01:34 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Definetly will, going to have to purchase some SotM terrain! I bought the units off of EBay without terrain, too bad TJ terrain is so expensive, wonder if I can find something passable at PetCo? A lot of those terrarium pieces could probably work.

Edit: SotM terrain and FotA are in the mail!
Old September 4th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Definetly will, going to have to purchase some SotM terrain! I bought the units off of EBay without terrain, too bad TJ terrain is so expensive, wonder if I can find something passable at PetCo? A lot of those terrarium pieces could probably work.

Edit: SotM terrain and FotA are in the mail!
Ticalla Terrain you say? That, my friend, is what I’m known for in the Trades/Sales thread. Check out my link in my Signature Under “Trade List” for the details and then send me a PM/Email. You could buy 3 Ticalla sets for the price of 1.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 4th, 2020, 05:25 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! I was looking around and I'm going to give Grishnakh's tutorial ago but if they don't work out I'll be sure to PM you on a set.
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:45 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Once Upon a Hill
Sets: 1 RotV
Looks like a pretty solid 1 RotV map. Probably next time I play I’m gonna set this one up. I think everywhere, including the pools in the middle, will see play which is cool.
Old November 16th, 2020, 01:49 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A mausoleum map you say?
Old November 16th, 2020, 08:02 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
A mausoleum map you say?
Adding now

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 16th, 2020, 08:06 PM

Pretty proud of a couple of maps I've been working on. Graveyard Moseleum was more of a theme based map for Halloween and Obsidian was just me wanting to make a tournament worthy, balanced map with Marvel and Lava together cause I love the aesthetic.

Graveyard Moseleum
Sets: RotV, FotA, RttFF

Obsidian
Sets: Marvel, BftU, VW

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:39 PM

Over the past couple months I've been making a bunch of maps...but never got around to adding them. Enjoy!

Playtesting Map #1
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ

Gladiator Ruins of Capua v2 (Created by Warbeast, updated by SirH)
Sets: RotV, FotA

Rainforest
Sets: SotM, 3 TJ

Rises and Roads
Sets: RotV, RttFF

Icy Snow Map
Sets: BftU, TT

Cliffside
Sets: RotV, BftU

Forest Burn
Sets: Marvel, VW, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 31st, 2021, 10:53 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good stuff here Sir H! I missed out when you originally posted them! I love using FoA with TJ, it looks so cool. I'm assuming the last one is intended to be a burnout map? Did you establish some sort of terrain restriction for burnout maps?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 1st, 2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Good stuff here Sir H! I missed out when you originally posted them! I love using FoA with TJ, it looks so cool. I'm assuming the last one is intended to be a burnout map? Did you establish some sort of terrain restriction for burnout maps?
Yes it is a burnout map, for a special event coming up

Really the only restriction on map building is 1/2 a master set, or a full Marvel since it’s quite small.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:32 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What’s a burnout map?
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
What’s a burnout map?
It’s a new game type format I created....see the link in my signature.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios