Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 19th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
THIS IS IT, BY CROM!

This morning's KS update announced completed production and included photos of the components for the Age of Conan: Adventures In Hyboria Expansion. If they approve everything, next week we'll get shipping and reception dates. All righty.
Looking forward to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 19th, 2016, 09:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The Adventures In Hyboria rules should be posted next week for anyone interested! Hopefully the original expansion for 5-6 players will eventually follow as a Second Expansion for Age of Conan, as the designers wanted to do many moons ago!

A new pal is going to get the forthcoming Conan minis game; so I'll get to try that out also.

Mare Nostrum Empires is also moving along, with photos just posted of the minis. We rules editors have also been just asked to approve a version of the ad to come out soon!
Old February 22nd, 2016, 05:34 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

The game was funded and early bird level was sold out in 5 minutes. Not nearly as many minis as AQ, but looks like a fun game at a great price. I don't think CMON has delivered a dud yet.....
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:15 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Endure the Stars is one I backed. You can still late pledge. It has really cool minis and back story. It kinda looks like Zombicide in space. Check it out if you have time and $$$

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old February 23rd, 2016, 04:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just backed my first Kickstarter:
So much stuff got added on, that I just couldn't resist all the cool stuff. Plus, I'm a sucker for 80's nostalgia.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Did you get the Works with Bee Bop and Rock Steady? Those two along with Casey Jones are the minis I'd be most interested in getting my hands on since I already have some Turtle figures but I'm hoping the upcoming Heroclix set can satisfy those needs. Let me know how the game play is once you have it though. I may consider picking it up later on down the road.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 08:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Did you get the Works with Bee Bop and Rock Steady? Those two along with Casey Jones are the minis I'd be most interested in getting my hands on since I already have some Turtle figures but I'm hoping the upcoming Heroclix set can satisfy those needs. Let me know how the game play is once you have it though. I may consider picking it up later on down the road.
Heck yes! I was going back and forth between my options, but when Splinter, Bee Bop, and Rocksteady were only available in the Works, it was a no-brainer! This was probably my last splurge for a while, so I am excited by the ever increasing stretch goals. @Yodaking , if I were you, I'd seriously consider jumping in now. So many things have been added over the base game that this version is more than two game now for this price. Seriously, if anyone was on the fence, I'd take a serious look at what all this comes with now. I may sell the art on E-bay to recoup some of my investment.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 23rd, 2016, 08:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
TMNT STUFF
I looked at this, and the only thing I would want is the Eastman variant Turtle minis, and I'm not paying all that money just to get those 4 figures.

Fun fact: Peter Laird used to come into the small video store I worked at in the '80s and rent movies all the time. He was a very nice, incredibly laid back guy.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 05:22 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"Conan Gamer, what is best in life?"

"To crush production delays, have the expansions driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the package delivery workers!"
Old March 22nd, 2016, 09:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just backed my first Kickstarter:
TMNT: Shadows of the Past
So much stuff got added on, that I just couldn't resist all the cool stuff. Plus, I'm a sucker for 80's nostalgia.
I remember when it was a monochrome comic book. Must have been '82 or so. Blue and white, not black and white. I wonder what my stepbrother did with those old comics. I doubt he still has them, and I bet they're worth a fortune, wherever they are.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 6th, 2016, 02:14 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-board-game/

dark souls board game is going wild. anyone a fan of the series? the minis look fantastic and could make for great HS units...
Old May 6th, 2016, 02:35 PM

Mare Nostrum Empires is in a naval container, and her ship should dock in the USA on May 22. From there she takes a train to Ohio, and then ships to us. Hooray!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games