Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2020, 11:09 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 First Games by 12/21

Hard fought game against Knight of Scape! Managed to hold onto highground and a full health Hydra until late game and had a bloodbath with the knights where I came out with a victory. Shoot out lategame with the Fin Spirit empowered Marro Warriors was definitely a dicey fight to take where things got wet more than once. Hydra managed some clutch defense rolls and we took it home.

Looking forward to playing Knight of Scape again soon!
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Those are the old R2 games I think.
Should be correct now.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: New Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 3 is on Wyrmwalk.

The heroscaper2010 v. shiftrex pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Mimring, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx6
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4, Fen Hydra
heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.
Tonight's second game for each of us starts soon!
Old December 22nd, 2020, 12:52 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shouldn't have done it tbh but lol, oh well. Tis how dragon matchups go.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:57 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@Dysole I see you updated the bracket so it probably doesn’t matter on my end but the winners report is showing S38 matchups again.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 01:52 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

For the record, Dysole, I took the win against my good friend and neighbor Scaperdude this morning.

His borgs demolished all but 3 of my 4th mass figures before going down. I thought for sure it was a loss for me. He had 3 squads of Cathar and Siiv against my 3 4th Mass, Morgan's Riflemen, and Sgt Drake (RotV). The Cathar were rendered completely useless, unable to get passed the small screen of 4th. During that skirmish, the Morgan's Riflemen were hitting and running their way to victory completely wiping all of his Cathar.

I walked away victorious with all 3 Morgan's Riflemen and a 3 life Sgt Drake.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 Round 2 by 12/26/20

Boromir and I starting in 10min

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 22nd, 2020, 08:13 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Report form is still broken.
I built a wall in the SZ with my Knights and sent the MW out to ping a couple Cultists. I left one in my start zone to ensure that I couldn't lose them entirely and after 2 rounds of MWs pinging and cloning, and a couple Knight OMs thrown in whenever Cultists engaged, Sir Heroscape resigned. It was fairly obvious at that point the he had no range to force me to do anything besides play it safe, and he had no choice but to run Cultists into Knights, and Cultists just lose that. gg!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 22nd, 2020, 08:22 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Report Authority

I don't know why it's not cooperating. I keep fixing it and then get told it's not working. I'm guessing it's something in the coding for two events running concurrently. Just report victories in the thread and we'll work with it.

~Dysole, noting that we've recorded all games played to this point but the other two games yet to be played probably won't happen until Saturday
Old December 26th, 2020, 09:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My Eradicators eradicated most of the omnicron squads after some initial thinning out that my MW got done.

Omegacron then got on height and proceeded to kill at least 8 eradicators himself while blocking all of my 4v7 attacks.

Eventually I got enough through with my last 2 Eradicators and an initiative switch. GW conceded with a sleeping Marcu against 2 Havechs, 3 MW, and my own Marcu.

gg!
Old December 26th, 2020, 12:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

mtl & I will be filling the last spot in the quarterfinals starting in about 15 minutes.
Old December 26th, 2020, 03:15 PM

More Games

Round 3 is on Wyrmwalk.

The bodaciousblood v. dok pool of armies is:
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 4th Massachusetts Linex5
* Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Fen Hydra
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreaversx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Havech Eradicatorsx5
vegies dad chooses who places first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events