Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2020, 08:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Thanks @Figure (the new brunaks?) threw this on facebook. Figured Id share here.

These are the 4 squads of axegrinders I printed and speedpainted in an evening with the droids in the background.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 12th, 2020, 01:16 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I had my username changed, I made the other one when 13 and I thought Brunak was super cool and edgey.

Those Axegrinders look great! Is that Agrax Earthshade over the skin tone?

~ May you always find water and shade
Old October 12th, 2020, 01:54 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
Yeah I had my username changed, I made the other one when 13 and I thought Brunak was super cool and edgey.

Those Axegrinders look great! Is that Agrax Earthshade over the skin tone?
Strong tone Quickshade, Wiped with mineral spirits. All painted with Craft Paints. Icky Craft paints . Agrax Earthshade would work too though. If I had some. Brunak is Edgy AF. I've got to work on my resin printer though. Its been screwing up pretty bad since I printed them.
Thanks for the kind words man.

Old October 12th, 2020, 02:30 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Oh nice, I haven't used any of the Army Painter shades yet but I think I need to, they look nice and have great fleshtone options. Is you printer maybe not completely level? I know my buddy was having issues with his platform being wonky and it messing up his models.

Old October 12th, 2020, 03:46 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Oh nice, I haven't used any of the Army Painter shades yet but I think I need to, they look nice and have great fleshtone options. Is you printer maybe not completely level? I know my buddy was having issues with his platform being wonky and it messing up his models.
At this point I think there may be something wrong with the z screw axis. Ive got to get in there and check for loose parts and/or burrs on it. All of the run of the mill issues have been looked at along with not so run of the mill issues. As I was looking deeper into it today noticed it glitching or hopping when going up and down on the axis. Im hoping this is the root cause because it has been a beast lately.

Old October 12th, 2020, 04:16 PM

If that's the case is it an easy fix? Hopefully it's something as easy as a screw that can be replaced.

Old October 12th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
If that's the case is it an easy fix? Hopefully it's something as easy as a screw that can be replaced.
Hopefully its something stupid that Ive overlooked. Im going to mildly take it apart enough to check the components for damage then make sure its all tightened back up, then give it another go. I just got another bottle of resin delivered. Ive got to do some plumbing in my kitchen first and I picked up some electrical conduit today so I can run power out to my shed from the garage before winter. I want to have some lights out there and some outlets so I can turn my air compressor on by flipping a switch in the garage, turning it on in my shed, feeding an airhose back to the garage to a reel. In short. I want to have easy access to an air compressor without having to hear it so loud. Im turning my garage into a full blown workshop so I can work on crafts and vehicles in there. Ill get back to playing after I suppose.

Old October 12th, 2020, 07:23 PM

Well best of luck to you! Do you know the decibels on your compressor? Mine just got here a few hours ago an is supposed to be at 47 which I believe is fairly quiet. It's TC-20T

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:24 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Well best of luck to you! Do you know the decibels on your compressor? Mine just got here a few hours ago an is supposed to be at 47 which I believe is fairly quiet. It's TC-20T
Its a bigger compressor. I cant remember off the top of my head. I bought it to run my framing nailguns and roofing nailguns. Id have to put a better regulator on it to make it feasible to run little hobby devices.

Old October 13th, 2020, 01:27 AM

Oh yeah it probably runs around 80 then I would guess, the ones I have used for framing are way bigger than what I have for airbrushing.

Old October 15th, 2020, 07:04 PM

Finished 3 hunting drakes putting me at 45, also assembled my Godsworn Hunt and heading to my game shop right now to buy some more white primer. They were supposed to get a shipment of arm painter paints in today too so hopefully the have light and medium tones there today.

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:34 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Finished 3 hunting drakes putting me at 45, also assembled my Godsworn Hunt and heading to my game shop right now to buy some more white primer. They were supposed to get a shipment of arm painter paints in today too so hopefully the have light and medium tones there today.
Awesome. Ill get you updated. Ive been busy with house projects so Ive had a painting break for a few days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General