Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 21st, 2014, 08:53 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 14 - Congrats Kevindola!

Online Heroscape Season 14 - GenCon Main Event Prep

WINNERS, REPORT YOUR GAMES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

temporary technical difficulties

Code:
                      Soundwarp SG-1
                     ---------------------+
                                          ¦ Soundwarp SG-1             
 hivelord                                 +--------------------+
--------------------+ capsocrates         ¦                    ¦
 capsocrates        +---------------------+                    ¦
--------------------+                                          ¦  
 vegies dad                                                    +--------------------+
--------------------+ vegies dad                               ¦                    ¦
 dok                +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
--------------------+                     ¦ Lo Pan             ¦                    ¦
 Kinseth                                  +--------------------+                    ¦
--------------------+ Kinseth             ¦                                         ¦
 infectedsloth      +---------------------+                                         ¦
--------------------+                                                               ¦
                                                                                    +--------------------
                      thesparkleinyrwtr                                             ¦
                     ---------------------+                                         ¦
                                          ¦ kevindola                               ¦
 Arrow Grut                               +--------------------+                    ¦
--------------------+ kevindola           ¦                    ¦                    ¦
 kevindola          +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
--------------------+                                          ¦                    ¦
 betawolf36                                                    ¦ kevindola          ¦
--------------------+ Lo Pan                                   +--------------------+
 Lo Pan             +---------------------+                    ¦
--------------------+                     ¦ vegies dad         ¦
                                          +--------------------+
                      Ixe                 ¦
                     ---------------------+
ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2014 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

2014 GenCon Main Event Prep
  • Each player brings one 425-point army with no more than 16 figures*. No VC, no Marvel.
  • During the regular season you will play the army you bring. However, the playoffs will be Reverse The Whip -- you play with the army your opponent brought for each round in the playoffs.
*An army can contain more than 16 figures, but only 16 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure. Extra hexes will be provided for players using more than 24 hexes.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Prizes
First Prize - Repaint from Soundwarp SG-1 and RotV Terrain
RotV Terrain given out at the end of the tournament randomly to a player who has completed all 4 rounds of the event.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. Arrow Grut
  2. awesomeunleashed
  3. belgarath
  4. Bengi
  5. betawolf36
  6. Black_Charos
  7. bobinchese
  8. capsocrates
  9. coliocole
  10. CrazyTankster
  11. Crixus33
  12. Deroche
  13. dillerbocker
  14. dok
  15. Dr.Goomonkey
  16. Dysole
  17. El Diabolo
  18. El T
  19. El Ts brother
  20. heroscaper2010
  21. hivelord
  22. Hogg
  23. HSSKYRES
  24. I.S.B.3
  25. infectedsloth
  26. Ixe
  27. Juniour
  28. kevindola
  29. Kinseth
  30. Lo Pan
  31. MegaSilver
  32. nicktheant
  33. Smithy Winfred
  34. Soundwarp SG-1
  35. Taeblewalker
  36. TardisComplex
  37. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  38. TheSparkleInYourWater
  39. Toogwick_tuk
  40. Unseen Shadowz
  41. vegies dad
  42. vegietarian18
  43. ViideoSayg
  44. William099

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 4th, 2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old May 21st, 2014, 08:54 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 14 - GENCON PREP

Note three things:

1. No VC, to align better with GenCon.

2. Sign-up form is now directly in the OP.

3. If you care about maps, you may want to wait until they're released to sign up.

Old May 21st, 2014, 08:59 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Signed up!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 21st, 2014, 09:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up!

I will be offering one RotV terrain set to one random person that completes all of their games!
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:33 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm all signed up with my army, "Ours is the Fury." It's comforting to know that I'll still have a chance at the terrain, even with that army.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:00 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm half tempted just to bring Q9, Raelin, and rats so I can break even this season, we'll see.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I'm half tempted just to bring Q9, Raelin, and rats so I can break even this season, we'll see.
you've had a tough run of it, for sure. Don't despair, things will come around for you.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:45 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I may need to get in on this one... We'll see how my schedule looks prior to the deadline and I'll decide then.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, apparently I've already signed up for this. Now if only I could remember what my army was

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2014, 12:47 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There's a Map For That

I'm gonna wait until I see maps to sign up. It'll probably be either something similar to last year or the other crazy army I came up with. We'll have to see. I've got time. ~_^

~Dysole, spitballing ideas
Old May 24th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signed up. My army is going to be close to last year's, no suprise there. And hey guys I'm ACTUALLY back now

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:04 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Ok so this is my first reverse the whip, and it seems to me like you would just throw together the worst army you could, but that seems rather unsporting. Am I missing something here?

{SR}, noobishly

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events