Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 9th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 9/2021)

hah, funny story.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 11th, 2021, 02:06 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps built with Marvel?! I like it. Let's hope No Aloha is Unclaimed as a map title. Looks good and worthy of a closer look.
Old September 11th, 2021, 02:18 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Maps built with Marvel?! I like it. Let's hope No Aloha is Unclaimed as a map title. Looks good and worthy of a closer look.
Hahaha! I'm glad you get it. I hope you can make the PNW event; I'd love to talk maps with you! Who knows? Maybe we'll match up on one of our respective battlefields.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:59 PM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 1/2020!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I wanted something that felt a little labyrinthine..
I noticed a lot of people don’t put the caps on the pillars. Is this a common thing or does it look better without?
Old September 15th, 2021, 09:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Pillars with the road on top are unbalanced if your armies include ranged flyers (Protectors, Moltenclaw, Atlaga).
Old October 6th, 2021, 02:21 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No Aloha updated for the ARV contest. Online map revision pending. (Edit: Online map updated.)

Last edited by Ulysses; October 15th, 2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old October 15th, 2021, 01:40 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 10/2021)

Added my second ARV Marvel Scrolls submission. Online version also available.

Brunak's Barracks
Requires: 2 MtCB, 1 FotA, and 1 VW

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:32 AM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 04:37 PM

I thought I'd share my ARV Marvel Scrolls map that didn't make the cut.

Korland Summit

Old November 16th, 2021, 05:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I like it a lot! you should have submitted it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 19th, 2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like it a lot! you should have submitted it!
Thanks! It was a tough call between entering this and Brunak's Barracks, but in the end I went with the latter since it looked a little more polished, had less weird asymmetrical spots, and had been playedtested against an opponent who wasn't myself. I'll probably run some games on it, make some tweaks, and put it on my main list in the future.
Old December 21st, 2021, 03:56 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm done with this one. It has been so much fun to play, but it might undergo a tweak or two before it goes to the main list.

Stagnation

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:32 AM.
Old December 21st, 2021, 03:02 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the aesthetics, but I (a tadpole of a cartographer) have 2 initial concerns.
  • The hills feel sort of yours & mine
  • Giving bush bonus to height and glyphs might pose problems
What are your thoughts?

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; December 21st, 2021 at 03:20 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios