Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 8th, 2021, 10:25 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1

mtl and I split my armies. We are playing Friday (9/10) at 2:15pm central.
Old September 8th, 2021, 01:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Third Times a Charm

Quote:
The vegie dad (1-1) v. chris perkins (1-1) armies are:

* Braxas, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx2

* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3, Sahuagin Raider

* Kaemon Awa, Quahon, Samuel Brown, 10th Regiment of Footx2

* Major Q10, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
vegie dad chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Friday @ 4:30 pm Eastern
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:21 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My Orcs got the win tonight to clinch my fourth consecutive OHS playoffs spot.

The matchup was Orcs vs. Pathfinders. Any time you play melee bonding into heavy range, there's always the question of how well the approach goes, and my approach here was very messy. Captain S set up a great Pathfinder + Raelin pod on the sandy glyph side, while I was expecting to play a game over on the the plateau side. I maybe should have been more patient, tanked Wannok hits with Marcu while developing my whole army up the plateau and staging an offensive in Round 4 or 5, but I instead opted for a half-baked early aggression into the sandy area in Round 2 that didn't go very well. Raelin quickly died, which meant Nerak and the Gruts were easily gunned down by the Pathfinders.

Things started to turn around for me in Round 3, when the scraps of my offensive finally sunk their teeth into the Pathfinders to cripple the main offense of Captain S's army. OM1 I killed a Pathfinder with Isamu via Ornak, OM2 I killed another with Ornak himself, and OM3 I got a very lucky two kills 3v5 and 6 with my final Heavies. Although, to be fair, Ornak had just gotten one-shot by Drake on Captain S's OM3. That meant only 1 Pathfinder left, so no real consistent offense left in the Soldier build. With the even scrappier scraps, Hrognak and the last few Heavies, I managed to shut down the Riflemen before they could really do anything. Then it was Isamu time. Isamu hit a cool 5 Vanishes against this all-Jandar build, slicing his way through Raelin, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan, 1 Rifleman, and the final Pathfinder. While Isamu was doing his magic, I was also slowly advancing Brute Gruts. Drake finally brought Isamu down, but he had to run into the sandy area controlled by Brutes, and couldn't handle the Berserk. Good game Captain S.
10 points, people. 10 points.
Old September 9th, 2021, 08:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (1-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-1) armies are:
I don't understand General Wars
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcu Esenwein, Migol Ironwill, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
Like ""splash"" except not stupid
* Ebon Armor, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen

* Alastair MacDirk, Capt. John Varan, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx3

* Beorn Boltcutter, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
dok chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.
Playing at 7 Mountain/6 Pacific tonight.
Old September 10th, 2021, 04:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1 - Round 3

The elementals hung strong this round.

I opened Raelin-Elementals-Elementals against a Marro Rush.

The Marros got height first on their third turn and mtl1998 had a tough decesion for 4 attacks of 3 down on Raelin or attacks on Elementals. mtl elected for the elemental and rolled 9/12 skulls to kill 2 of them.

Around a key initiative switch I killed 3 of the Marro Warriors and forcing the last one to retreat and clone. The breathing room allowed me to roll up elementals on the southern hill and even summon one back, while mtl started bringing up thralls.

The thralls were going down hard coming up the hill at the water elementals so Nic got sent in. He killed an Air Elemental to summon back a thrall, but his only other attack was blocked and the continued pounding by the elementals finished him.

That left Kurrok/Rae/Marcu all at full health and 8 Elementals vs. Rygarn and 7 Thralls.

4 Thralls went down before one of the Elementals was killed and mtl surrendered after that.

gg mtl!
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:31 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 3 is on Elswin Plateau.

The shiftrex (2-0) v. grey waves (2-0) armies are:

Troubled Warrior
* Master Lao Xin, Zhen Yuan, Shaolin Monksx4
Divide and Conquer
* Agent Skahen, Eltahale, Marro Dividersx5
Playing Sunday at 7pm EST.

EDIT: Starting now

Last edited by Grey Waves; September 12th, 2021 at 08:05 PM. Reason: change in time
Old September 14th, 2021, 12:00 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fourscore

Round 4 is on Blackroot.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) v. grey waves (3-0) armies are:
Look, I Turned Myself Into an Ebon, I'm Ebon Kaemon!
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tomoe Gozen
Orcses
* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 1)
Divide and Conquer
Ghost of a Chance
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein, Racheim, Phantom Knightsx4
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (2-1) v. viideosayg (2-1) armies are:

* Braxas, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx2

* Kaemon Awa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4 (drop 1)

* Pel the Hill Giant, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx4
viideosayg chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegie dad chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us (2-1) v. shiftrex (2-1) armies are:

* Alastair MacDirk, Capt. John Varan, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx3

* Beorn Boltcutter, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
Prison Break
* Marro Warriors, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4
Troubled Warrior
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). shiftrex chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. captain stupendous (2-1) armies are:

* Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elemental, Water Elementalx6

* Marro Warriors, Nicholas Esenwein, Rygarn, Bloodburst Thrallx3, Darkprowl Thrall, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrall
Sullivan's Sergeant and his Shooty Bois
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Morgan's Riflemen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6
Murphy's Moscow Murder Bois
* James Murphy, Laglor, 12th Caucus Riflesx3, Warforged Soldiersx2
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The dok (1-2) v. chris perkins (1-2) armies are:
I don't understand General Wars
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcu Esenwein, Migol Ironwill, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
Like ""splash"" except not stupid
* Ebon Armor, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen

* Kaemon Awa, Quahon, Samuel Brown, 10th Regiment of Footx2

* Major Q10, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
dok chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-2) v. heroscaper2010 (0-2) armies are:
If You Wannabe My Lover, You Guard-a Get With My Friends
* Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx5, Drow Chainfighterx5
People of the World, Spice Up Your Knights
* Bol, Sir Hawthorne, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Skull Demon

* Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx4

* Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-2) v. sir heroscape (0-2) armies are:
Guerillas
* Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, Rendar Fy, Soontir Van, M-43 Resistance Fightersx4
Gorillas
* Gorillitroopersx5
Scared of Your Own Shadow?
* Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Demonx6, Shadow Houndx4
Slitherin
* Azurite Warlord, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx4
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). sir heroscape chooses who places first.

mtl1998 has the bye. If Sir Heroscape and heroscaper2010 want to complete their R3 game that is up to them.

~Dysole, apologizing for taking a bit to get this out
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1 - Round 4

Grey Waves and I facing off now in the 3-0 battle. He has my Orcs and I have my Samurai.

EDIT: My Samurai triumphed and I racked my second consecutive regular season 4-0 (and three out of four, if you go back to Season 40). Strange game here. The early going was very methodical from both sides. I set up a pod of Samurai and threatened with Kaemon from long range, forcing figures out of Raelin's aura and eventually a Raelin move. Not a whole lot had died by the time Raelin moved: I think it was 2 Heavies and Marcu vs. 2 Ebon, but a pretty significant positional advantage to the Heavies. Then the Orc defense absolutely gave out. I got a lucky 2v6 kill on a Heavy with an Izumi, then charged in Kozuke, who killed two Heavies 5v6/7, then followed it up the next turn with a Kaemon Quick Release that killed another Heavy 4v7. The Kozuke died, but one of the remaining Heavies got counterstruck in the process and that was basically it, there wasn't enough left in the tank of the Orcs to pull it out. I cleaned up for a little with Izumi and Kaemon and then Grey Waves conceded. Good game, well played, dice were a little rough here. See you in the playoffs

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 16th, 2021 at 09:18 PM.
Old September 19th, 2021, 02:36 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Play-in is on Song of the Walrus.

The vegie dad (3-1) v. grey waves (3-1) armies are:

Divide and Conquer
Ghost of a Chance
vegie dad chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). grey waves chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:03 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

The vegie dad (3-1) v. grey waves (3-1) armies are:

I got the win over vegie's dad thanks largely to some very hot Poisonous Acid Breath rolls. Round 1 I developed up the crypt guardians + Raelin next to the 3 hex snow tiles, whilst VD developed up his capuans to the centre height and southern sections of the map. Round 2 was when the action began. Vegie's dad won initiative and ran in Crixus to attack one of the Crypt Guardians on even ground (6v5 with Tough, no wounds). I flew Braxas up from the SZ to the 3 hex snow tiles, and with nothing better to do, rolled the d20 for Acid Breath against the gladiator hero. 18. Dead Crixus. Vegie's dad then brought up Spartacus into the fray and we both began to get some really solid attack rolls - one of the Crypt guardians (within Raelin's aura) died in just 2 attacks from the gladiators and Braxas (with aura + height) managed to take 7 wounds in the space of just 3 turns. In return however, the crypt guardians managed to kill 4-5 gladiators in a row with 3v4s, and, with just 1 life remaining, Braxas managed to put 4 wounds on Spartacus with a 6v4 on OM2 round 3. Braxas managed to survive an attack each from both Spartacus and a capuan the following turn, and, after one of the crypt guardians were able to put the final wound on Spartacus, the queen rolled an 8, 18 and 12 to destroy 3/4 of the remaining capuans, from which Vegie's dad called it. gg, the d20 rolls were more than a bit rough this game, but you played very well regardless.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1 - Playoffs

The Semifinals are on Fire Isles.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. shiftrex (3-1) armies are:
Orcses
* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 1)
Prison Break
Troubled Warrior
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. Grey Waves (4-1) armies are:

* Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elemental, Water Elementalx6
* Marro Warriors, Nicholas Esenwein, Rygarn, Bloodburst Thrallx3, Darkprowl Thrall, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrall
Divide and Conquer
Ghost of a Chance
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). Grey Waves chooses who places first.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 06:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1 - Playoffs

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. shiftrex (3-1) armies are:
Orcses

Prison Break

Troubled Warrior
Scheduled for Saturday at 1pm Central.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events