Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 21st, 2021, 11:58 AM

Trogd0r is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Orphanage - (Mostly) Free Figure Exchange

Had a great trade with Ztimster.

3 figures and 3 cards to him and he pulled through incredibly helpfully with 10 figures, a card, a ruin, 13 water tiles, 2 glyphs and a combat dice for me.

I'm new to this community and he really made me feel welcome and was super accommodating as I sought to not only fill some pesky squads, but also complete a couple Master Sets.
Old February 9th, 2021, 03:10 PM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
I recently came into possession of quite a few orphans, so I figured I'd hop onto this thread to see if I might be able to help anyone out, and complete a few squads of my own.

Orphans I'm willing to give away for free:
Spoiler Alert!

I also have a complete set of Jandar Valkyrie dice that I would like to use to help others who might be missing one or two dice to complete their sets.

Orphans I'd like to give or complete as part of a trade:
Spoiler Alert!

Orphan squads that I would like to complete:
Spoiler Alert!

I don't know if you still have any of these, but your two broken Yari would complete an orphan set of mine (also broken yari lol) I recently had to buy some orphan Retchets from all things heroscape to round out that orphan squad
Old March 6th, 2021, 09:26 PM

farkenshmore Woo who?

Orphans I have:

Theracrus with no base

Izumi Samurai #3 (the one with the crossed blades)

2 Airborne Elite (the one with the gun level, and the one with the grenade ready to throw in his right hand)

Looking For:

Roman Archer, the one with the bow behind his leg against his body

Arrow Gruts, the one with his right arm in the air

Extra Cards I have:

Marcus Decimus Gallus
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Ana Karithon
Grimnak
Airborne Elite
Theracrus
Izumi Samurai

Cards I need:

Deathwalker 9000
Marro Warriors
4th Mass Line
Anubian Wolves
Khosumet the Darklord
Obsidian Guards
Sentinals of Jandar
Deadeye Dan
Guilty McCreech
Major X17
Sudema
Tagawa Samurai
Major Q9
Blasatrons
Deathreavers
Deathstalkers
Old September 8th, 2021, 03:17 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As it’s starting to become more common for orphans to be 3d printed, owning a resin printer, I'd be happy to accept any requests for needed figures, and in some cases, can paint them for you as well.

It might not be free exactly, with shipping and labor, but will be done more out of charity than profit seeking.
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:05 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

First time in the orphanage to my memory , Since I don't have anything I want to trade, I will however pay well for what I'm missing. I apologize in advance if my list is really long . I will explain why in attempt to clear that up. Essentially about a week ago I went to my local comic store . They mainly sell MtG there but they were selling loose heroscape minis there for $3 a piece. so naturally, I literally bought the entire store out of stock. As such, what I have listed is all the cards and orphans I am missing from my ~$850 dollar purchase. Sure, I might have to wait until I have everything on my list but that's ok.
Standalone figures and orphans:
Spoiler Alert!

Cards Only :
Spoiler Alert!

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248

Last edited by TheTravelingScaper; September 24th, 2021 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Consolidation, put lists into spoilers for cleanliness
Old September 9th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You only need one card for Common squads and heroes.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:59 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Figures in search of their siblings:
Spoiler Alert!
That is quite a list. I wouldn’t mind printing the odd 1s -2 out in your squads, but wouldn’t be able to paint all of that, being such a diverse list. The markers you are missing could easily be replaced with painted wound markers. And yes, you only need one card for commons. Something I mistook for a while resulting in a bunch of unneeded laminated cards. Removing them cut the weight of my cards in half.

‘Personal request to organize your list under spoilers to keep the thread orderly.’
Maybe listed under Standalone & Orphans
Old September 10th, 2021, 12:18 AM

The list is dwindling thankfully, I ran into a guy who dm'd from here actually after he seen my post. He'd helped me with my Knight of Weston , 10th Reg ,and my Wolf of Badru. @Ulysses Thanks man. I also bought a few things from him while I was looking around at his trade list. It might not be instantly that all my orphans be reunited but the future is bright.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
Old September 24th, 2021, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Personal request to organize your list under spoilers to keep the thread orderly.’
Maybe listed under Standalone & Orphans
Your request has been granted. Hopefully it's not too cluttered in there anymore to the point of having being half a page

Old November 9th, 2021, 02:07 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm currently missing 2 orphans: 1 Blade Grut & 1 Gorillanator. Anyone able to help with those?
Old December 16th, 2021, 08:21 AM

destroyer has disabled reputation

bump
Old June 20th, 2023, 12:05 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had someone message me a few months back about this thread, and I am also finally in a spot where I've been sorting through my own figures.

I've updated my original post with needs/haves and messaged a few people. Hopefully with Heroscape officially coming back (at some point), we can resurrect this thread. It is a great service.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online