Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 12th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hey folks! It's been a minute since posting. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, but I wanted to throw out a reminder that I've got a lot of videos available for casting! If you want to talk over a video with me, just hit me up either through PM or the scheduling spreadsheet and we can work out a time and video!

Also 10Punder is I think now my favorite abbreviation for this channel.
I still haven't forgiven you for what you did to Boromir.

but I love the signature update. XD

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 12th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

I still haven't forgiven you for what you did to Boromir.

but I love the signature update. XD
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a Heroscapers signature.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; August 12th, 2021 at 04:44 PM. Reason: And please… that Boromir joke was some of my best work
Old August 25th, 2021, 06:32 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

10 Points Under coming to you now with 3.7% more music! This week we get to delve into the Online Heroscape Season 40 tournament finale with @boromir96 vs @superfrog ! It's a reverse draft format, and this time we get to watch that reverse draft happen, so if you've ever wondered what that bidding process looks like this is the video for you! Joining for this video is the Unsinkable @Dysole , who brings her great insights to the format, drafting, and gameplay!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 1st, 2021, 08:04 PM

Back with another Delta Duels game! In this tournament round, @S1R_ART0R1US and @boromir96 meet on the battlefield with similar army-building strategies. Both have chosen a common squad that had its priced reduced by the delta pricing and assembled as many as they could muster! What results is a rare game between Tagawa Samurai Archers and Marro Drudge, and @DomPredator77 joins me to cast this fun game!

You like talking 'Scape? Me too! If you'd like to cast a video, just hit me up either through PM or the scheduling spreadsheet and we can work out a time and video!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 2nd, 2021, 11:36 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the background music for the intro haha!

Definitely agree that development on this map was tough. Looking back I'm decently happy with it, but could have done a bit better developing once boromir was extended over. With the Kozuke, I think moving them the previous round on OM 3 would have been better, but I was pretty committed to the archers - there were more open spots around ReTakShi and he hadn't developed the pod around her as much. If you look at 47:10 you can see boromir did a really good job of sealing off my paths to ReTakShi with the Kozuke. I also had only four archers at this point and was concerned about putting them in the danger zone and not having any range. I also never got a counterstrike in this game and that was certainly a matchup issue and a testament to boromir's good with attack order.
Old September 4th, 2021, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I like the background music for the intro haha!

Definitely agree that development on this map was tough. Looking back I'm decently happy with it, but could have done a bit better developing once boromir was extended over. With the Kozuke, I think moving them the previous round on OM 3 would have been better, but I was pretty committed to the archers - there were more open spots around ReTakShi and he hadn't developed the pod around her as much. If you look at 47:10 you can see boromir did a really good job of sealing off my paths to ReTakShi with the Kozuke. I also had only four archers at this point and was concerned about putting them in the danger zone and not having any range. I also never got a counterstrike in this game and that was certainly a matchup issue and a testament to boromir's good with attack order.
That's a funny way of saying "boromir op plz nerf." But really, that's a great point, boromir's screening really was on point the whole game. Definitely a tough map/matchup for you, but I really did enjoy watching the tactics unfold on both sides of the board all game.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 8th, 2021, 06:06 PM

First off, I messed up for the first 10+ minutes of this video by mixing up the players. Contrary to what I say, @Shiftrex is the top player and @Knight of Scape is the bottom player. That said, this is a game from the Quad Pod event earlier this year! Shiftrex and Knight of Scape take their pods to the battlefield, and joining to watch and commentate on the action is @TalesOfValhallaOfficial ! There's a lot of power on the board, but which player emerges victorious?

You like talking 'Scape? Me too! If you'd like to cast a video, just hit me up either through PM or the scheduling spreadsheet and we can work out a time and video!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 29th, 2021, 07:15 PM

ScapeCon was a tremendous success this year (I hear), and we've got a snippet of a snippet for you this week with a game from the ScapeCon Online Prep Event! As usual, I tend to quickly fall in love with Reverse-the-Whip armies, and this game is no different with @Chris Perkins piloting an Arrow Grut/Greenscale hybrid build and @heroscaper2010 running a bunch of Horned Skull Brutes. @Matthias Maccabeus joins this week to commentate on the gameplay, so hop on in to join the fun in this week's game!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 6th, 2021, 07:24 PM

We're back with another Quad Pod game from the 42nd season of Online Heroscape! In this round, @Knight of Scape and @vegietarian18 square off with Marro vs Marro! (Plus friends.) And joining for this game is fellow Heroscaping YouTuber @Joecrazy3193 ! My editing is nowhere near as excellent as his (seriously, check out his stuff if you haven't), but he has still managed to make time to co-commentate this back and forth game! Enjoy!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 10th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fun rewatch. This was a good example of strangleholding a small lead I got early and riding that to a win. I think my winning move was seizing Wannok on my R1OM2, especially since the Ashra on the glyph held out strong to the Deathwing 3v3s. That middle Wannok gave me a lot of pressure, bled out NGS, and most importantly prevented KoS from attempting a similar Wannok hold with his Dividers. Van Nessing was a beast this game, did work round after round. He's a great figure in Quad Pod since he loves to take exactly one turn per round and Quad Pod builds facilitate that nicely.

I think you guys are right that KoS should have attempted some Deathwing bombs, especially when he fell behind, but the Deathwing normal attack rolls were overall pretty weak. It's one of those situations where you have to go for the higher variance plays when you fall behind. Looking back on it I definitely set up a few high risk Deathwing explosion spots, could have easily lost my Ashra and taken some wounds on Nessing.
Old October 13th, 2021, 11:31 PM

@superfrog had a great idea recently to make a video of him designing a map from scratch. Delve into his process with us as he goes from tiles to battlefield, discussing while he goes some of his theory, preferences, and methods around map design.

I'm currently looking specifically to get two more videos recorded on the way to a channel milestone. If you'd like to cast a video, just hit me up either through PM or the scheduling spreadsheet and we can work out a time and video!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 27th, 2021, 06:45 PM

It's the week of spooky scary undead folks, and by masterful design (or bizarre happenstance; take your pick) we have a very spooky game in store for you! Coming from the Quad Pod tournament, we've got @BodaciousBlood and @Chris Perkins facing down with, what else, but a bunch of undead on the board! @Dysole joins to co-host this game, full of twists, turns, and maybe even a little fear... (for one of the players)...

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports