Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2021, 02:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

The Rifle should just add a "Count marker" or some such per kill not eat people IMO.

Placing figures on cards gets weird mechanically the more instances you have of it. And Nuke is most definitely not eating peoples souls or whatnot.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 30th, 2021, 04:19 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
The Rifle should just add a "Count marker" or some such per kill not eat people IMO.

Placing figures on cards gets weird mechanically the more instances you have of it. And Nuke is most definitely not eating peoples souls or whatnot.
Good point! I think maybe using some language from Mister Zsasz might be more appropriate.
Old August 31st, 2021, 09:13 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Made some edits to Nuke's design last night given the suggestions and concerns raised yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = NUKE
SECRET IDENTITY = FRANK SIMPSON

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY/TERRORIST/CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180-200

PILL BOX PSYCHOSIS

Before attacking taking a turn with Nuke, roll 1 attack die. If you roll:
  • A Skull – add that Skull to Nuke’s normal attack this turn and Nuke gains the Super Strength special power;
  • A Shield – subtract one die from Nuke’s normal attack this turn, and if you choose not to attack with Nuke, remove one wound marker from this card;
  • A Blank – Nuke may not attack, and until the start of your next player turn, Nuke’s Move, Attack, and Defense numbers can not be reduced by any special power on any other Army Card or Glyph, and Nuke may not move or attack unless an Order Marker is revealed on this card.
KILL COUNTING RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 4
When After Nuke destroys a figure with this special attack, place the figure you may place a black Kill Count marker on this card. When attacking and attack one additional time with this special attack, you may attack one additional time for each Kill Count marker for each figure on this card. A maximum of 3 figures Kill Count markers may be on this card at one time.

GRENADE LAUNCHER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 3 + Special
Once per game, choose a space to target with this special attack and remove up to 3 Kill Count markers from this card. You may remove up to 3 figures from this card and add X to this Special Attack Roll X extra attack dice, where X equals the number of figures Kill Count markers removed from this card. All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed.
Old August 31st, 2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For the blank I think you just need may not move because it alreadys says he cannot attack.
For Kill Count you can currently kill your own figures for markers. Is that intentional?
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:05 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might go Soldier for Class.
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A bio would be helpful.
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

"Drugs are cool but not as cool as our boys in Vietnam"

That's the bio in a nut shell.

My Etsy Store
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:24 PM

So he was in the army with Punisher?
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

In that they were both in the war yeah. IDK if they ever met or anything.

He's basically just a nutso super solider guy that eventually found his way under Kingpin's control and fought Daredevil.

I think he's been Scourge/a Scourge more recently? But that would be a different writeup I'd guess.

My Etsy Store
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:55 PM

So he is in his 70's?
Those must be good drugs.
Old August 31st, 2021, 06:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I'm not sure if he's one of the guys like Fury and Black Widow that have some whatsit keeping them fresh faced but still tied to their historic stuff or if he's caught in that 'sliding time scale' nonsense Marvel does. I don't keep up with that stuff, I just go by what's actually shown in the comic orginally.

I reject any system that makes Silver Samurai constantly be retroactively stealing from a different Saturday Night Live Cast.

Its Belushi or bust baby.

My Etsy Store
Old August 31st, 2021, 07:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I read something once that said Marvel makes way more sense if you just assume it has all happened in like 7-12 years, but instead of sliding it is tied to the 60s/70s and everything else is just happening so rapidly because the tremendous increase in technology brought on by superpowers and scientists like Reed Richards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy