Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 13th, 2021, 10:29 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Rest in Peace Revdyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Thank you. My father passed away just before Covid (on Christmas Eve 2019, my birthday, while I was thousands of miles away). Dave and Jim's deaths connected to his, and a few other friends during Covid.

I still have an email from my dad (the last he sent me) that I have marked as unread and pinned in my inbox. It makes me feel like he is still nearby, available to chat or email. I am Christian and feel strongly that I will see my dad again, but in the meantime, I love seeing the email at the top of my in box.

Being here has raised some of those feelings again. There are ghosts and memories here that mean a lot to me. Not having Dave and Jim here makes being here deep, truly deep. I'm working on changing these feelings over to being like my dad's email. These are ghosts and memories that I am finding myself happy to be around again.

And all of you make it even better. You are so kind and welcoming. This is a home I'm happy to return to, ghosts and all.

RIP Dave. You are a true friend and wonderful man!
A lovely, poignant, existentially powerful post, @1Mmirg . Welcome back — ghosts and all.
Old September 30th, 2021, 08:51 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just saw this, Man what a bummer, what an amazing man we just lost. He was so much fun to talk to.
My first year at GC I was nervous, am I any good in the big picture, just cause I am great against all my friends. My first day I lost so badly all day long, it was disheartening. So the next day is day 1 of the Championship and my first match up is against Rev, he has Zelrig, a new figure I had not even seen yet ( living in Costa Rica where there is no HS for sale ). At the time I was all stingers and railen, I loved this army , I love rolling the D20.
I move Railen out first, like I always do, not realizing zelrig is coming for all my troops (I think I had the Krav also ). It was a board with a hill in the middle the whole way across, Rev flew the dragon up and started killing everything, by the 3rd turn taken I had lost almost 60% of my army and knew I was doomed. At least 10 people came by looked at the board and encourage Rev on, looks like a landslide. I felt like I was playing one of the head man from HS'ers, and in a way I was. The dice turned and I crawled my way back for the win. I could not believe it, I remember walking to the bathroom like I was walking on air. I went 5-0 that day and every walk to the bathroom I was a little higher off the ground not believing my good luck.

I feel blessed to have met and played again Rev., but looking back, I am honored to say my first championship opponent was non other then , Rev Dreyer, and I feel blessed for it.

RIP

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 5th, 2022, 10:48 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

I just saw this and I'm deeply saddened. I really enjoyed talking to him back in the day and he was a good guy.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 5th, 2022, 12:34 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I miss him a lot…he was my Gencon roommate for years. Was a great man.
Old August 5th, 2022, 02:50 PM

bishopbeowolf is surprisingly tart

Sorry to hear he is no longer with us. I always enjoyed his posts and his general contribution to the great culture of Heroscapers overall. It was always a pleasure to see his name pop up on a thread. Strange to never have met him or to talk to him in person but to still feel a sense of sadness at realizing you won't see him post anymore. Truly sorry.
Old August 5th, 2022, 04:04 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

We lost him and Jim…hate it.
Old August 5th, 2022, 04:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
we lost him and jim…hate it.
10000000%

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2022, 10:20 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It had been a long time since I visited this site. I came back to get more info about the relaunch and discovered the passing of Dave and Jim. I only interacted with both online, but still I felt like I knew them. My condolences to those who truly did.
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:50 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

A deep cut for all of the old-timers: "Who's this Revdyer kid?"

Like a lot of people, I came back to this site looking for info on the return of 'scape (my last log-in was 2014), so I hadn't seen this thread yet. A real loss for the community and, indeed, humanity.
Old January 12th, 2023, 04:49 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

peace be with you brotha see you in Valhalla
Old April 8th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

With Easter coming up tomorrow I am reminded of our beloved friend and how much we all miss him. Rest in peace, friend.

Old August 11th, 2023, 03:29 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, RIP, Rev. Only interacted with him here on this site. Was a cool dude.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News