Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 14th, 2021, 06:24 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gen Con 2021 Roll Call

1. Hahnarama
2. Tiny Timmy
3. Lefton4ya (plus possible friends)
4. Jdtenor
5. The Orange Mailman

I'll be GM for Fight in the Skies. They were looking for GMs since their attendance is down and I didn't want to be bored. Notably, I'll be running 8 hours of Street Fighter on Friday and 8 hours of Dominion on Saturday, among other things.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman

Last edited by The Orange Mailman; August 1st, 2021 at 08:06 PM.
Old July 17th, 2021, 08:38 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be playing in 8 hrs of events on Saturday having FUN!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 13th, 2021, 02:21 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gen Con 2021 Open Swag Plea...

Sadly, I can't make it to GenCon this year. As a general open plea for swag though, if any 'Scapers ( @Hahnarama , @lefton4ya , et. al.) happen to pass by the Tabletop Tycoon booth (#1819) in the expo hall and can pick me up a copy of any Everdell promo(s), I'd greatly appreciate it...

(there might be several different promos)

I'd be happy to reimburse you the cost of postage plus a couple of beers.

~_^

PM me if interested. Thanx, and I sincerely hope you all have tons of fun without me!!!

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Last edited by LordRaidor; September 14th, 2021 at 08:35 AM. Reason: (added image)
Old September 15th, 2021, 01:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@LordRaidor I will try, and if I do get I will post on this thread so no one else gets for you.

Also anyone going to Gen Con, see me all night and some days in ICC : Hall D : Envoy : Restoration Games HQ running Unmatched (including yet to release V2), Downforce w/ Wild Ride, and Stop Thief!. You can still register for some demoes and Unmatched tournaments, but if they are booked just stop by the table and I can most likely add you, plus just say hi.
Old September 15th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unreleased V2? You mean the 10 copies in my garage are a figment of my imagination?

I did play 3x last night.

I WILL MASTER BLOODY MARY!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 15th, 2021, 05:15 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Hahnarama you are lucky then. Talked to @bunjee (Agent Skahen works for Restoration with Rob FYI) this week and she said they only got on one case for Gen Con, enough to run tournaments and demos, I am not even sure I will get to take one home.
Old September 16th, 2021, 01:07 PM

@LordRaidor I got the promo free when I got planetarium
Old September 17th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gen Con Swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
LordRaidor, I got the promo free when I got planetarium
Wow, Excellent! After the smoke clears (and you're safely unpacked back home), drop me a PM and I'll get you my address and some FUNdage. Thanx again! Enjoy the rest of the Con!

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old September 18th, 2021, 11:39 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Unreleased V2? You mean the 10 copies in my garage are a figment of my imagination?

I did play 3x last night.

I WILL MASTER BLOODY MARY!
General public cannot buy it outright, just pre order at the present. Just because you have copies doesn’t mean it is released.

And why the hell do you need 10 copies of anything unmatched? Horder!

Send me one and I’ll cancel my preorder.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 18th, 2021 at 12:22 PM. Reason: love getting big timed
Old September 21st, 2021, 09:44 AM
Huge Fanboy

Answers:

The 10 copies in my garage were for all the Gen Con events and the booth demo, I think one copy went to an online tourny champ

I was told after GC that the rest were being set to online game reviewers...so no copy for me...... or so I thought. A complete event copy was left on my porch yesterday

What'm really pumped about was the Deadpool I scored. It's sounding like he's going to be VERY hard to acquire.

Hey LeftOn ....do you ever take that bowler off you head? LOL

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con