Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 15th, 2023, 01:39 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Maps

I've made a long overdue update to No Aloha. After its ARV inclusion I've received some great feedback, some of which I addressed with a quick update I named New Aloha as a place holder, always intending to make some more concrete decisions before applying final changes to the original. That was probably about 2 years ago and by now I've nearly lost count of the iterations I've generated in that span, including some fairly deep edits, like completely removing the center outcrops. After seeing so many games on the original version recently thanks to Sir Heroscape's awesome CCL events, I feel I'm ready to publish an update, which sticks pretty close to its roots, but opens up smoother pathing around the ruins and stretches the inter-start zone distance among a few other subtle improvements. All links and locations should show the updates including the Online Maps folder. Thanks to everyone who's shared their thoughts and helped shape this map over the years and thanks to @ryguy266 for giving the update its inaugural tournament showing here soon!

No Aloha
Requires: 2 MtCB, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:25 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looks Great!! well done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:19 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey! Not sure if this is just me, but it looks like all your map images are down. If you still have all the images I'd recommend you store them onto a discord server, does the trick for me at least.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 02:40 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Hey! Not sure if this is just me, but it looks like all your map images are down. If you still have all the images I'd recommend you store them onto a discord server, does the trick for me at least.
Thanks for the heads up!

I changed over the image hosting (which meant manually updating a bunch of links) and most images should be working now. It will take me a bit to get to some of the old maps and scenarios, but their build instructions should at least still be active.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:43 PM

Subduction updated ahead of Hexicon. Thanks for the feedback from those who played on the original version!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios