Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 10th, 2022, 02:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Is this website permanently shut down/not supported anymore?
Well, I personally hadn't been on the Mythacle site in æons—I'm 100% HACCS these days. But, trying just now, I would guess that your assessment is correct. From a technical standpoint, I can tell you that the DNS still resolves, but I can't find any evidence that there's actually a server at the other end (doesn't respond to ping, or HTTP requests in the browser, or telnet to port 80). So I would guess that someone finally stopped paying the bill. But that's just a wild guess.

As always, I encourage people to switch to HACCS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by totax View Post
So Battleplan is down and it's not going to be brought back ?
In its day, Battleplan was the best program out there. Nowadays, I highly recommend HACCS. It's slick, the author is responsive, and it's kept up-to-date with the latest Fanscape releases.
Honestly, I haven't been there in a while either (the pandemic has really put a crimp in our Heroscape gaming), but I tried just now, and Spuke Boy has added units as recently as May of this year ... in fact, I just discovered a new SoV unit that I missed the release of! So I think that, despite the fact that we might not like the interface as well as Battleplan, it might be the only game in town at this point. But, hey: it's not that big a step down ... try it. I think you'll like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 10th, 2022, 06:10 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
So I would guess that someone finally stopped paying the bill. But that's just a wild guess.
Jay hasn't logged into HSers.com since Christmas 2013--sounds right to me.

At least now there will be no one else sharing that Moriko's missing from the list, hurray!
Old July 10th, 2022, 10:19 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I appreciate the diligence and recommendation for HACCS. Will give it a try this week ahead of Scape Con.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software