Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 4th, 2007, 12:57 AM

sachsen Woo who?
My 6-year-old daughter's first custom

Note: we always play the basic game with my 6-year-old, so take that fact in mind when checking out the stats. The basic game is actually pretty fun and involves a whole different set of strategies.

My 6-year-old identified the figs she wanted to use and drew the pictures. Her 9-year-old sister assisted with the stats. Here's the card:

Move 6, range 6, attack 6, defense 6 -- pretty darn tough. Good thing there are only two of them! Here are the figs:

Pretty tough looking firefighters -- except they have both had their ax heads chewed off by the cat. Not sure how they have range, but I'm sure my daughters could tell you. Throwing the ax handles, maybe?

And with a Nikita agent for comparison:

My 6-year-old drafted these two tonight and mopped up several of my squads with them before my AE finally took them out.

(Sorry about the blurry photos.)
Old February 4th, 2007, 01:43 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
A 2 figure squad with 6,6,6,6 eh?
Cool!

So, how much do they cost?
Old February 4th, 2007, 01:47 AM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'd be worried if my kid was making figures that had the number 6, 6, 6, ( )
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:10 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Not my little Damian...he is a perfect angel...isn't that right son?

Old February 4th, 2007, 03:11 AM

ScapeGurl has disabled reputation
Thats so cute!

My 5-year-old daughter loves to play as well. Unfortunately, she has gotten quite good. Little punk keeps making us look like complete idiots. She likes to play all innocent...(wait until Mommy and Daddy start wiping each other out)...and BAM!

Together, we made cards to help keep her interested and help me figure out how to make customs of my own. Here is one example:

I've probably made over a dozen for her. All based on her favorite Disney movie characters. She told me what all the characters could do in the movies and I made them match Heroscape abilities as best I could. Point values are low, but that was intentional. Most of them even have their own figures. D&D Weretiger for Raja (Tiger from Aladdin), D&D Dwarf Warriors for the Seven Dwarves, princess bottles caps that stand 4 tiles high, dragon repaint for Maleficent (dragon from Sleeping Beauty), etc.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup...

View My Customs!
Old February 4th, 2007, 06:26 PM

D'Hoffryn has disabled reputation
The Snow White card is great! My wife is a Disney nut and she will love it. Have you posted any of the other cards you've made?

www.classicminiatures.net - casting for the love of old miniatures, especially Heritage

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards