Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 25th, 2016, 07:31 AM

jacknichol Woo who?
Thumbs up Help for new book!!

Hello people, I am Jack Nicholson from US. I just love to write poems, novels, articles and other lil lil quotes. I am going to publish my own poetry book but yet didn't find suitable title for it. Most of the poems are related to fairy/princess stories,love,romance. Please suggest me some valuable title name for my book. Names should be unique, attractive and beautiful. As i don't want commonly used names, want some antique one. Thanks in advance.
Old August 25th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Help for new book!!

Amore'

Luna y Sol

Light Words

Regal Desire

Tales from Faerie Circle

Living Canvas

Eternal

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 25th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

If you were looking for a children's fantasy booknaming site, you came to the right spot. Welcome to Heroscapers.com: if you put it on paper, we'll make its title greater, at Heroscapers!

Battle Reports: Comic / Gencon - Customs - Probability Calculator App

ONLINE CON 2020: July 31- August 2
Old August 27th, 2016, 09:11 AM

jacknichol Woo who?
Talking Re: Help for new book!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Amore'

Luna y Sol

Light Words

Regal Desire

Tales from Faerie Circle

Living Canvas

Eternal
I like "Tales from Faerie Circle", just because of its attractive and unique meaning babynology.com/meaning-faerie-f3.html. I have found that title is suitable for my book and that's unique and attractive also. Thanks again.
Old August 27th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

Best of luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books