Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 7th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book Of Superboy - DESIGNING

Nice design. If you want to use the Kryptonian DNA power here I think it might be a good place for it.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I will. It accomplishes what A3n was looking for as it stays true to the character, and it also gives him all the Kryptonian synegy that I think the design needs to make him that much more interesting. And we can reuse it on Cyborg Superman as well, as his species will be Cyborg and then Kryptonian as well with the KRYPTONIAN DNA special power.
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Does It Pass? - Yes / Yes
How Many Points? - 250 / 240
Brief Discription - Too easy of a fight for SB as his K DNA really worked against the Hawkmen / SB engaged a lot at once with his speed, but one got away to take height, and that one really helped.

Map - Custom / Custom
Units - SB vs Hawkmen x2 +1 / SB vs SHIELD Agents x2 +1

The Fight:
Superboy was too much as these guys were not fast enough to engage more than 1 or 2 at a time, and his Defense really handled them well. / SB had an easy job of kiling, but only one at a time, and attricion kicked his butt.
Who Won? - Superboy wins 3 wounds / SHIELD Agents win 3 men (1 squad)
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Playtest formatted & linked in the OP.

Cheers
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:49 PM

Oh thanks. I guess I can get off of that fence about playtesting Mirror Master tonight - as long as it is ready to go and you want me to. Honestly, that writeup has me super excited to playtest. It is gonna be a lot of fun.
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM

btw, those were two squad tests in one.
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I was gonna start Mirror Master tonight Griff.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM

OK, I was too, but I can find something else to test. I will have to grab MM when he hits the public. Hey A3n, you KNOW you have a good design when there are 2 Heroes fighting over the initial test.
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Oh thanks. I guess I can get off of that fence about playtesting Mirror Master tonight - as long as it is ready to go and you want me to. Honestly, that writeup has me super excited to playtest. It is gonna be a lot of fun.
That would be cool, thanx.

Who else do you think formatted the OP for you?
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:41 PM

Does It Pass? - Yes
How Many Points? - 240
Brief Discription - He wasn't able to do much, but he did push Grundy over the edge and he did help Superman block off Doomsday on both sides of the bridge so that Grundy couldn't come back.

Map - Custom
Units - Superboy, Superman I, and Supergirl vs Doomsday, Darkseid, and Grundy

The Fight - Superman and Darkseid engaged and brawled and Grundy went after Supergirl for one wound, but she flew away and with Heat Vision destroyed him (she did this twice in the game). Dooms day leaped up on the bridges and crushed Superman after Darkseid's defeat, and Superboy and Supergirl blocked Doomsday on both sides so that Grundy couldn't come back. D-day killed Superboy then Supergirl, but he was hurt badly to do it.

Who Won? - Doomsday wins 5 wounds
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:20 PM

Does It Pass? - Yes
How Many Points? - 240
Brief Discription - He did well in saving one ally once and also putting the beat down on Gorilla Grodd.

Map - Custom
Units - Superboy, Robin, Speedy, and Alfred - VS - Gorilla Grodd, Docotor Light, Chronos, and Fire Ant x1

The Fight - Speedy, Robin, and Superboy move out in that order, then next round, starts with Alfred. That was a really good formula when it was viable because it kept the Titans together and kept Alfred ready to exploit his Field Extraction. Grodd and Chronos were nasty together pulling Superboy away from his allies and then Grodd smacking him from stolen height advantage. Grodd died to SB, then SB died to Doctor Light on height, Speedy killed Doctor Light, Chronos killed Speedy then the wounded Robin. Alfred did extract Speedy once in the game, and Speedy had a good show. Alfred squared off with Chronos who had vanished and healed 4 TIMES!!! this game. Alfred found the Ant, killed it, and forced Chronos to fight.

Who Won? - Alfred 2 wounds
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:34 PM

I am all done testing here and 240 seems spot on. I really enjoyed this design, and I think it will be very cool to be able to draft a much more affordable Kryptonian. I have decided that if the new Superman set gives us a good looking "leather jacket 90s" Superboy, I am gonna use that figure for a different version of this same character, but for this writeup, I am useing the black shirt Kon-El.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library