Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Re: Cookie Cutter Army Discussion and Tiers

Thanks for the input, coastal guys.

As for the 'luck' to beat better players idea, that was one of the appealing aspects to me about Red Wings of Death for GenCon. 3x Minions + Zelrig could have been a deadly force to deal with in Day 2. It doesn't have much synergy, but it kills Q9 and Mass quickly. What more do you need?

I just didn't like the lack of control I felt with the dice even when I felt I was making the 'right' decisions. This was one army that I didn't share outside of a few people I knew, and chickened out of playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion