Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 6th, 2020, 01:55 PM

trogdor Woo who?
Sets for sale

Hey Guys,

When I first got my heroscape sets me and my sons had lots of fun playing these and you guys gave some great advice. However, due to moving overseas I sadly need to let them go. I own the Undermark Master Set and the Orms return expansion set and these are still in very good condition. If there is anyone that is interested in these let me know. I am based in Australia at the moment, so if you are local even better.

Would love to see these go to someone who will continue to use them.

Cheers,
Trogdor

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion