Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 24th, 2023, 08:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Public Design Workshop 2.0

Welcome to the C3G Public Design Workshop!

What is this thread for?

This thread is a space for all Allies, fans, and onlookers to post their ideas about new designs. Sharing ideas, brainstorming, and workshopping with others are all encouraged.

Everyone is welcome to post their thoughts here. Nearly every C3G Hero began by posting their ideas in this very thread. Please note that designs outside of the C3G Approved Properties list might need some discussion before they are allowed to go through the process.

In the next post, you will find a list of designs by various individuals. If you post a design, it will be added here. We ask that you keep all of your designs in one post so they can be easily linked here (see links below as examples).

When posting a design, please use this formatting:
Spoiler Alert!

How do I make one of my designs official?

C3G holds a fan vote on a regular basis to determine units to be designed in public, known as the Public Design. When a Public Design is started, we will begin taking nominations for the next Public Design in the C3G Public Design Nominations thread. Any design by an Ally is eligible for nominations as long as that Ally has completed at least one playtest in the last month and would not be running two concurrent designs. Voting will begin when the current Public Design (The Book of Squirrel Girl) is in public playtesting and will close when that design is voted for release.

If you are an Ally or fan and would like to run one of your designs officially, you can also do so by acquiring 15 Reward Points through playtesting. To get involved, check out the Playtesting Sign-Up. Once you have accrued 15 points, you may request to run one of your designs by posting in this thread. If the Heroes approve, you're on your way!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 26th, 2023 at 11:37 AM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

Allies Workshop links

ALEXAN2507
Lord Zed

Last edited by MrNobody; March 15th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 01:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I went and switched out the weird random cardboard image with a Marvel vs. DC image.
Is that what that was supposed to be

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 26th, 2023, 01:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I went and switched out the weird random cardboard image with a Marvel vs. DC image.
Is that what that was supposed to be
It used to be a C3G banner, but at some point the source image seems to have changed to some sort of cardboard texture? I don't think anyone really knows what happened.
Old September 11th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = SLAINE
IDENTITY = SLAINE MAC ROTH

UNIQUENESS =
UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = WARRIOR / CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT =
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

BRAINBITER
When Slaine has height advantage and attacks an adjacent figure, all feints count as one additional hit.

WARP SPASMS
If Slaine has two or more wounds, Slaine has Super Strength and add 2 to his Move, Attack and Defense and he must attack all adjacent figures.

DANU'S CHOSEN

If Slaine has fewer than two wounds and would be defeated, he instead receives two wounds.

FACTION = ?
PUBLISHER = 2000AD
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =

Old September 15th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Danu's Chosen feels a bit niche, which is maybe fine if that's all you have in mind for it! I do wonder if he wouldn't intentionally get offed by something like McGillis' ability to cut to the chase and get him powered up. (McGillis would get a free move off that but not full bonding, which is neat). Maybe that kind of synergy is in there intentionally?

I like the take on warp spasms though it'd probably need a bit more language in there somewhere.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 05:25 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

My first adaptation to 2.0. I figured that starting out with non essential Warbound would make it easier to test future Warbound. Let me know what you all think, as I plan to make this my first 2.0 design whenever possible.

Quote:

NAME = SILVER SAVAGE
IDENTITY = NORRIN RADD

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = ZENN-LAVIAN
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

NO MORE SLAVES
At the beginning of Silver Savage's activation, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. All opponents must return any figures they control within 5 clear sight spaces of Silver Savage to their original owners.

SAVAGE MACE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 7.
Silver Savage may only use this special attack on figures he started his turn adjacent to. If you inflict 1 or more wounds with this special attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SILVER SHIELD
When Silver Savage rolls defense dice, you may count one blank rolled as either 1 or X additional shields. X is equal to the minimum spaces between Silver Savage and the attacking figure or.

FACTION = WARBOUND ?
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH, FLYING
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:04 PM
Just A Head

Still dig the design. I've bandied about some tweaks to the Warbound behind closed doors, would be happy to rope you in on that at some point.

I'm pretty sure Silver Shield doesn't need the 1 callout, since outside of really weird situations (ladders?) a figure will always be at least 1 space away from Surfer.
Old September 24th, 2023, 10:26 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Still dig the design. I've bandied about some tweaks to the Warbound behind closed doors, would be happy to rope you in on that at some point.

I'm pretty sure Silver Shield doesn't need the 1 callout, since outside of really weird situations (ladders?) a figure will always be at least 1 space away from Surfer.
I think I just misinterpreted it, I was thinking adjacency would make it 0 for some reason lol
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Danu's Chosen feels a bit niche, which is maybe fine if that's all you have in mind for it! I do wonder if he wouldn't intentionally get offed by something like McGillis' ability to cut to the chase and get him powered up. (McGillis would get a free move off that but not full bonding, which is neat). Maybe that kind of synergy is in there intentionally?

I like the take on warp spasms though it'd probably need a bit more language in there somewhere.
Thanks for the feedback! Thought I replied already.
Pretty open on the design as that is quite old.
Definitely needs some wording help.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

The power is checking for spaces between, not spaces away.

An adjacent figure has 0 spaces between them and Surfer.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 28th, 2023, 10:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Silver Surfer Gladiator is one I didn't know I needed, but now I do.

Knockback is a defined term in the rules, so you won't have to explain as much in the SA text. Just a FYI, 'placing' a figure is a specific game term that comes with a no swipes mechanics, so you'll be able to trim that as well.

I like the theme of the No More Slaves ability, I'm just not sure how often it will come into play. When it does, it might feel a little bad if it's a hard counter to another units entire tool kit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape