Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (first post updated 12-21-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Howl ong until Wave 4 cards hit the press?
I don't know. I'll make the rectangular versions whenever the wave 4 cards are released.
All the cards are released. Great work mathguy! Could you put Wave 4 on a different page then the rest of the cards so then when someone prints it off they won't get duplicates.
Cool. I'll get working on that when I get a chance.

Is there a thread where the powers on the cards are copy-pastable text?
Some of them is in the second post of the appropriate book of.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (first post updated 12-21-2010)

99% of the time we've been deleting the power text before releasing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 11:55 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 12-23-2010, Wave 4 incl.)

Wave 4 rectangular cards done, both mini and comic versions. (See first post.)

I don't think I'll have time to make comic image versions of the earlier cards for now. I have to get ready for my annual big Heroscape party this Sunday.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In the Uncommons and Commons page, you are missing the SHIELD Spotter and have two SHIELD Snipers.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

An update to this would rock.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback. When I have time, I'll fix some typos as well. Unfortunately I am so far behind in my work work....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
An update to this would rock.
Have there been more releases?
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:32 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sub-Mariner was released about a week or so ago as an SSE, also look for the FF4 set to come out around the end of the month, and Molly Hayes should be done around the same time if not a little sooner.
Old March 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-14-2010, Wave 5 incl.)

I am an impatient person...

This is still a great resource.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; March 14th, 2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old March 14th, 2011, 02:44 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Complete lists in the OP appear to be broken.

This is still a great resource.
I'm not done editing the first post yet...
Old March 14th, 2011, 03:00 PM
math olympian

I just uploaded updates including Wave 5 (Fantastic Four) and also Shadow Thief, Green Arrow-C.H., Submariner, Molley Hayes, Kree Scout.
See first post for links.

Let me know of any typos.

Happy PI day!
(Posted on 3/14, 1:59pm and 26 seconds according to my clock anyway.)
Old March 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

What the heck is Pass Interference day!
Old March 18th, 2011, 08:51 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-18-2011, Wave 5 incl.)

I just made rectangular glyph reminders. See first post for the link.

Also new is a page of uncommons with each uncommon card occurring 3 times for those of us who want to print multiple uncommons and save paper.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy