Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 24th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey guys. Not sure if this helps your situation, but some family activities came up for Dart48 and he had to cancel coming. Nothing bad, he just can’t make it now. I’m still coming, I have to get you fine gentlemen all the stuff I made for you down there.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he can make it the next time.
Quote:
Flash should be good to go now.
That great to hear for @Flash_19
Old February 24th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Hey guys. Not sure if this helps your situation, but some family activities came up for Dart48 and he had to cancel coming. Nothing bad, he just can’t make it now. I’m still coming, I have to get you fine gentlemen all the stuff I made for you down there.
Quote:

Thanks guys! Sorry for the miscommunication. Glad it all worked out, though sad Dart won't be able to make it.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 25th, 2021, 12:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks guys! Sorry for the miscommunication. Glad it all worked out, though sad Dart won't be able to make it.
Now you’ve gotta come Flash!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 25th, 2021, 05:23 PM

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Looking good so far! Assuming I don't get drastically worse for some weird reason, I'll be there!

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 26th, 2021, 10:49 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Looking good so far! Assuming I don't get drastically worse for some weird reason, I'll be there!
Excellent! That's what we like to hear.

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 26th, 2021, 12:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Fellas, can’t wait to do battle with all of you. It’ll be good to see all the familiar faces along with getting to meet some of you new players as well. Hopefully the weather won’t turn bad before we get to drive down. It’s starting to snow a bit out while I’m working today. Hopefully not enough to spoil the trip.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 27th, 2021, 11:42 AM

shmet Woo who?

I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it today. Part of my job as a research assistant is to participate in this research conference being held today and it was supposed to be over by 12, but they've had some scheduling issues and it won't even be done by 1 now. I'm planning on next month though!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old February 27th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it today. Part of my job as a research assistant is to participate in this research conference being held today and it was supposed to be over by 12, but they've had some scheduling issues and it won't even be done by 1 now. I'm planning on next month though!
It's a shame, but life has to get in the way sometimes. We hope to see you next time.
Old March 7th, 2021, 10:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY MARCH 2021

When: March 27th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Assassination

• 565 Points
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Your army must include at least 3 Unique Heroes that cost 52 points or more.
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Bounty Collected
If you kill the most assassination targets throughout the tournament, you'll be in a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 5th, 2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Still a hard cap for 16 people huh? Any other locations like a church gym or something we could do? I'm pretty sure we could get 20+ if there wasn't a cap.

That said, count me in for March.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 8th, 2021, 10:25 PM

3 unique heroes worth 52 points huh?

That's oddly specific.

Won't be making this one unfortunately - too many papers / projects to do!

EDIT: By the way, @BiggaBullfrog , you need to update your Gotta Catch Them All list
Gen Simon Fraser, Himmelskralle, the Shadows, Xundar, and Z'Thoth have all been played in one of the last two tournaments.

Old March 9th, 2021, 09:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

So, do you pick an opponent’s hero at the beginning of a match and eliminate the target for the win in this format?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events