Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 19th, 2021, 12:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , @Leaf_It , Hey tourney organizers, I'm planning on making up some great 3d printed proxies for a bunch of the C3V releases that I'm never going to buy because of the price. They are going to look very similar to the original pieces and sized accordingly. Afterwards I'll be posting them for printing on thingiverse and linked here. I'm talking stuff like the blood of gruumsh set for those orcs and such. Kuthnak and the Archer champ. Question is, are you guys going to care if I show up with one to play with at a tournament. They should be pleasing to the eye because I'll be using different pieces of the official orc sculpts with some of my own added accessories and sculpting to make the C3V proxies. They will look more like grut orcs than the official ones.
This was addressed a bit in Discord, but I'm also replying here in case there are people watching the thread who are also curious.

Our stance on proxies has been pretty loose, and we've allowed alternate sculpts plenty of times. As long as they're the same general size, like Scott says, we're cool with them. I'd like to add that I definitely appreciate it when people give us a heads up about proxies they'd like to use, along with pictures on the board next to other minis if possible. The pictures are mostly a formality so we can see them and say "Yeah, that works." The heads up is definitely appreciated so that on game day if other players have a question about the proxy we can say that we cleared them in advance to head off potential issues. Not that I expect people to have issues -- we've got an awesome group and I've never seen people in our scene nitpick about proxies -- but more because I'm paranoid and like to have my bases covered.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 19th, 2021, 03:45 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog , @Leaf_It , Hey tourney organizers, I'm planning on making up some great 3d printed proxies for a bunch of the C3V releases that I'm never going to buy because of the price. They are going to look very similar to the original pieces and sized accordingly. Afterwards I'll be posting them for printing on thingiverse and linked here. I'm talking stuff like the blood of gruumsh set for those orcs and such. Kuthnak and the Archer champ. Question is, are you guys going to care if I show up with one to play with at a tournament. They should be pleasing to the eye because I'll be using different pieces of the official orc sculpts with some of my own added accessories and sculpting to make the C3V proxies. They will look more like grut orcs than the official ones.
This was addressed a bit in Discord, but I'm also replying here in case there are people watching the thread who are also curious.

Our stance on proxies has been pretty loose, and we've allowed alternate sculpts plenty of times. As long as they're the same general size, like Scott says, we're cool with them. I'd like to add that I definitely appreciate it when people give us a heads up about proxies they'd like to use, along with pictures on the board next to other minis if possible. The pictures are mostly a formality so we can see them and say "Yeah, that works." The heads up is definitely appreciated so that on game day if other players have a question about the proxy we can say that we cleared them in advance to head off potential issues. Not that I expect people to have issues -- we've got an awesome group and I've never seen people in our scene nitpick about proxies -- but more because I'm paranoid and like to have my bases covered.
I plan on using a rebased Beanie Baby as Morgoloth next week. Is that cool?
Old February 20th, 2021, 03:40 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Height 7.

P.S. Please add horns.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Height 7.

P.S. Please add horns.
I will 3d print him some horns and bring the super glue.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2021, 08:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Did we ever get the Vacancy filled for Utah Scott's position?

my buddy @podunksarmy may be interested in driving down with me

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 23rd, 2021, 10:51 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Yes, sorry. I forgot to update the OP. Stripe X (Leafy's roomie) will be taking his spot.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 23rd, 2021, 11:36 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, sorry. I forgot to update the OP. Stripe X (Leafy's roomie) will be taking his spot.
... I guess now would be a bad time to mention that I thought I had his spot? Looking back at the post, I guess my response was more vague. Ah well. There's still a chance I'd have to cancel anyway....

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 23rd, 2021, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

... I guess now would be a bad time to mention that I thought I had his spot? Looking back at the post, I guess my response was more vague. Ah well. There's still a chance I'd have to cancel anyway....
Oh man, sorry! Yeah there was a bit of discussion in the private chat that I neglected to bring to the public. In fact, I meant to because I saw your post and you are technically higher on the list, so I was meaning to ask to see how sure you were on it.

I'm really sorry for the lack of communication. Is it looking like you would be able to make it?

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 24th, 2021, 12:15 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh man, sorry! Yeah there was a bit of discussion in the private chat that I neglected to bring to the public. In fact, I meant to because I saw your post and you are technically higher on the list, so I was meaning to ask to see how sure you were on it.

I'm really sorry for the lack of communication. Is it looking like you would be able to make it?
So here's what the deal is: I get my second dose of the Moderna vaccine tomorrow and it seems like most of the people I've known who have gotten it have felt fairly sick for a few days after getting it. Maybe that's a lame reason for being unsure... But I'd rather not come play if I'm feeling terrible and somebody else can take the spot. Obviously I won't be contagious or anything.

So that's where I stand right now. In every other way I'm able to come, I'm just not sure how I'll react to the booster shot - though even if I do react, there probably a good chance I'll be over it by Saturday. So, I do think I could make it, I'm just not 100%.

If you've already told the other guy he can take the spot, then you should probably move forward with that.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 24th, 2021, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So here's what the deal is: I get my second dose of the Moderna vaccine tomorrow and it seems like most of the people I've known who have gotten it have felt fairly sick for a few days after getting it. Maybe that's a lame reason for being unsure... But I'd rather not come play if I'm feeling terrible and somebody else can take the spot. Obviously I won't be contagious or anything.

So that's where I stand right now. In every other way I'm able to come, I'm just not sure how I'll react to the booster shot - though even if I do react, there probably a good chance I'll be over it by Saturday. So, I do think I could make it, I'm just not 100%.

If you've already told the other guy he can take the spot, then you should probably move forward with that.
Yo congrats on your immunization process! That's no small deal!

Alright, so we just threw some ideas around and we've figured things out. So Flash, go ahead and plan on coming still, we've got room for you! (And I certainly hope side effects don't last until Saturday, or I'll be nervous for when I get my second shot!)

I'm really sorry for the confusion to all parties. My communication areas have been far below par lately, so I'll be kicking meself in the bum to get on things faster.

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 24th, 2021, 01:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey guys. Not sure if this helps your situation, but some family activities came up for Dart48 and he had to cancel coming. Nothing bad, he just can’t make it now. I’m still coming, I have to get you fine gentlemen all the stuff I made for you down there.

Old February 24th, 2021, 02:07 PM
"like" happy

Flash should be good to go now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events