Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 15th, 2021, 10:55 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Michigan November 13th Tournament!!!

Michigamers will host a Tournament on November 13th in the Ann Arbor Area (one of two sites, I am working on which one is best and will post that next week). The time is noon - 5:00ish. We will have 4 rounds (a 5th if needed). Swiss Style.

Format: Burnout! Bring three armies of 245 or less points and 16 or less hexes (not figures). Figures that do not start on the board DO count for that total. No figure can be in more than one of your armies.
Restrictions: 2 or less cards per figure or squad. If a treasure glyph is picked up, it stays with that hero until the hero is killed. If a once per game power is used, it is done until you get a new opponent. also, chits gained or lost stay that way until you get a new opponent (werwolf Lord or Brut Gruts, for example).

How Burnout works. Smaller boards. You determine the order of your three armies before you arrive. Each person plays their first army, when one is eliminated, the winner returns surviving figures (wounds and all) to their start zone and the other player places their second army. Every time an army is eliminated from the board, return to start zones and the losing person places their next army. Go until one side wins.

Here is a video:

Cost: Bring a prize for the Prize table! Something reasonable and gamey.

Please let me know if you are planning on playing or are a maybe. I will keep a total here and on Facebook. Let me know what you need to know!!

Attending:
Muskie
Tiamat
Kyle Mackie
Bryan Ray Bonar
Nik Becker
Anthony Shapiro
Alex Wood
Chris LeMoine
Jeremy Sobczak

Maybe:
Chris Goff
Out For Blood
Josh Quinn
Josh Quinn +1
Brennan Poulson

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; October 20th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old October 19th, 2021, 09:35 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan November 13th Tournament!!!

Tournament update!!! We have a location. We will play at 242 Community Church: 648 South Wagner Road, Ann Arbor. It is a warehouse looking church in the back of the parking lot. We will be in one of the front rooms called "Students." Doors will open at 11:00 am for set up and I want to start by 11:45 at the latest so we are not rushed.
Second update: to keep games moving and keep armies interesting, we have only one banned figure - Raelin ROTV. Remember that there is a two card limit for any figure or squad, figures can be in only one of your three armies, and CV and classics are allowed, no Marvel.

I will post map lists soon, but you can look up Sir Heroscapes Burnout maps to see 6 possibilities. I will probably use these. No permanent glyphs, but treasure glyphs on some.

Old October 20th, 2021, 06:32 PM

We are up to 11 people. Come on out and join the fun! Lots of players less than 3 hours away from Ann Arbor!

Old October 20th, 2021, 06:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will try to swing out.
I think I may be going to the Serpent Mound that day though. Not sure yet.
Old October 20th, 2021, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I will try to swing out.
I think I may be going to the Serpent Mound that day though. Not sure yet.
It would be great if you could make it! Keep me posted!

Old October 26th, 2021, 11:58 AM

slight update on the format after playtesting. We are changing it to two armies of 300. Same restrictions: 10 figures, only up to 2 of a unit or uncommon hero, no Ralein (ROTV).

Old November 5th, 2021, 11:32 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Need to update the going list! Brennan aka "The Endurer" his friend Chris, and I will be there.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old November 5th, 2021, 06:49 PM

Will update this weekend also with maps, glyphs and info!!!

Old November 6th, 2021, 12:38 PM

Update for the Michigan Burnout Tournament on November 13th

Location: 242 Community Church, 648 South Wagner Road, Ann Arbor – Children’s Area

Time: November 13th. Doors open at 11:15, games start at 11:45 am

Format: Swiss. Burnout two armies of 300. 10 figures each army, no overlap, no Raelin (RotV), two or less for any card. All CV allowed, no Marvel. Lowest team has a bye if needed.

Cost: a prize for the prize table. Everyone leaves with something!

Maps and Glyphs: Treasure Glyphs: Temporary - +3 Defense dice, +2 Attack dice. Permanent - +1 Attack, +1 Defense, Disengage.

Maps can be found here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=52594

Jungley – 1 Glyph
Crossroad at Dark – No Glyphs
Heating Up – 2 Glyphs
Swampy – 2 Glyphs
Forest Burn – 2 Glyphs
Bushy Ruin – 2 Glyphs
Castle Path – 1 Glyph

Attending (At 13, would love to add another!):
Brian Baird
Steve Guest
Anthony Shapiro
Jeremy Sobczak
Nik Becker
Chris LeMoine
Alex Wood
Danny Ball
Bryan Ray Bonar
Kyle Mackie
Chris Goff
Brennan Poulson
Chris Kaempf

Great Way to learn the game with great people, no experience necessary!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events