Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 11th, 2021, 09:56 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Findlay, Ohio Heroscape Tournament "FOG OF WAR"

Heroscape Tournament

If anyone can help with map support please let me know. I will need some assistance as the list of players grows
Also confirm attendance to ensure we have plenty of maps.

New Tournament "FOG OF WAR" in Findlay OH.
MELEE ONLY! 550 points
UPDATE!

Asking for $5 entry fee or prize for table. Fees will be used for prizes of store credit to thank our host.
Where- Post Board Gaming, 441 E Sandusky St, Findlay, OH 45840
When- Jan, 29 2022
Time- 12:30/1:00 - 6pm
set up will begin at noon unless we can get in early

Specifics
18 figures 24 spaces
no more than 12 of any 1 common squad figure.
Maps: TBA - hoping for lava, shadow, tundra
All attacks, auras or effects are limited to a range of 1, unless specifically stated "no line of sight needed", on the army card.
All attacks on adjacent figures may also effect figures adjacent to the original figure being attacked, unless line of sight is needed from the attacking figure as stated on the army card.
We will likely play a 4 rounds and a championship round if time allows.

Classic, C3V & SoV welcome
No Marvel

Attendees sorry if I don't remember everyones HS name

Coach Muskie

Tiamat
Jeremy
Max
Nik
Gavyn's Dad

Father of Julian
Storm Shadow
Out for Blood

Brennan
Kyle

Guild Warrior
Cole + 2 or 3

Moving rapidly towards 16 players
Everyone Welcome

More people more fun!

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; January 15th, 2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old December 11th, 2021, 12:05 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Findlay, Ohio Heroscape Tournament "FOG OF WAR"

I am in!! All three dates work for me! let us know if a date would work to entice you to come! Let's get on the boards together!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 26th, 2021, 06:06 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

So let it be written, so let it be done. Father of Julian and Storm Shadow will be in attendance for the January 29, 2022 TOURNAMENT. If you build it, they will come...
Old January 4th, 2022, 03:27 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
So let it be written, so let it be done. Father of Julian and Storm Shadow will be in attendance for the January 29, 2022 TOURNAMENT. If you build it, they will come...

Nice! It will be good to see you my friend.
GW
Old January 18th, 2022, 10:43 PM

Hey Guys I am looking for some help bringing maps for the upcoming tournament in Findlay "Fog of War" on January 29th 2022. It looks like a group of 16 or more is very possible so I need to have plenty of maps.
I am going to bring 5 or 6 myself and Brian Baird says he can bring 2. If I could get 2 or even 3 more it would certainly help out. Please let me know if anyone can lend a hand so I can plan accordingly.
Thanks
Old January 19th, 2022, 01:03 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

We will bring a tournament sized map. Not sure which one yet. I’ll post it once I figure that out

Last edited by Father Of Julian; January 19th, 2022 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old January 19th, 2022, 01:05 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, FoJ!!!!!!!

I am planning on bringing 2 maps.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 23rd, 2022, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
We will bring a tournament sized map. Not sure which one yet. I’ll post it once I figure that out

At this Point, I am glad your bringing a map. If you get it posted great if not that's fine too.

I believe we have at least 2 tundra maps, 2 lava maps, 2 or 3 with shadow, a couple road maps and at least 1 swamp map, which is the only name I remember by Mad_Wookie "Black Root".
Old January 23rd, 2022, 09:36 PM

If everyone shows we should have an easy 16 people! Come ready to Throw Some Dice!
Old January 25th, 2022, 04:58 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Would the Shadow Fiend be able to kill a figure using Shadow Swoop in this format? Even if he doesn't land adjacent?

Last edited by Tiamat; January 25th, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events