Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Condolences/Prayers to those in Aurora, Colarado

I haven't found a thread to this so I wanted to make one. As most of you have probably already heard there was a shooting out in Aurora, Colorado during the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. For those of you that haven't, search Colorado News and you get a bunch of info on it. Anyways, I just want to send along my condolences to those who lost loved ones, and say that they are in my prayers along with those still in the local hospitals.

Sincerely,
HS2010

Last edited by Sheep; July 21st, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old July 21st, 2012, 10:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Condolences/Prayers to those in Aurora, Colarado

Agreed, there are some people who aren't right with the world and they make others suffer because of it. It isn't fair and it doesn't make sense.

My prayers are with all those who lost loved ones out there.
Old July 21st, 2012, 10:32 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Agreed, there are some people who aren't right with the world and they make others suffer because of it. It isn't fair and it doesn't make sense.

My prayers are with all those who lost loved ones out there.
My thoughts recently were, "All these people were going to do is watch a midnight showing of TDKR and just happened to be in a very wrong place at a very wrong time." It's just too bad.
Old July 21st, 2012, 11:22 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

The guy obviously had mental issues. I saw he told police he was "The Joker" . Its a shame, I lived in Colorado when I was younger, but luckily none of my parents's friends where hurt.
Old July 21st, 2012, 11:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My little brother was in Colorado at the time, and was considering going to the midnight showing at that very theater, but decided not to because he was too busy. Thank God.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
The guy obviously had mental issues. I saw he told police he was "The Joker" . Its a shame, I lived in Colorado when I was younger, but luckily none of my parents's friends where hurt.
Were they there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
My little brother was in Colorado at the time, and was considering going to the midnight showing at that very theater, but decided not to because he was too busy. Thank God.
Most definatly. It's sad to hear. Especially for the family's that did lose someone. It's dumb. Reports say he bought 3000 rounds of ammunition online. Does that not put up red flags to anyone around here? I believe the Armed Forces should be able to closely monior any armed purchases. And most definitely after this incident.

...Seriously 3000 rounds? Gosh...!!!
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:13 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Were they there?

Quote:
Most definatly. It's sad to hear. Especially for the family's that did lose someone. It's dumb. Reports say he bought 3000 rounds of ammunition online. Does that not put up red flags to anyone around here? I believe the Armed Forces should be able to closely monior any armed purchases. And most definitely after this incident.

Luckily they were'nt. I heard 6000...
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Were they there?

Quote:

Luckily they were'nt. I heard 6000...
Well 6000 doesn't make the case better. Dumb people...
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:22 AM

Just saw this and thought I might as well post it here. Bales said he was shocked by the incident.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:30 AM
Titleless

I hope he does go. I kinda feel bad for him though, as he was dragged into this just because he's the actor playing Batman.

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 22nd, 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: typo
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:32 AM

Yeah, but it's not like he can't spend 500 bucks to buy a plane...oh...nevemind...it's not like he can't get into his private jet and take 2 days out of his life to visit those kids. Atleast he has 2 days of his life, still...most likely. Unless his plane crashes on the way there...

Last edited by Sheep; July 22nd, 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: typo
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:36 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Yeah, but it's not like he can spend 500 bucks to buy a plane...oh...nevemind...it's not like he can't get into his private jet and take 2 days out of his life to visit those kids. Atleast he has 2 days of his life, still...most likely. Unless his plane crashes on the way there...
Unlike the 14 now dead and the others still in critical condition... that wink at the end kinda scares me .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General