Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite dragon?
Mimring 24 9.09%
Nilfheim 103 39.02%
Zelrig 37 14.02%
Charos 42 15.91%
Braxas 58 21.97%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 15th, 2009, 03:49 PM

obsidian lol costs too much!
What's your favorite dragon?

I think that Charos would be my favorite dragon, he's lethal and hard to kill.
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What's your favorite dragon?

Welcome the site Obsidian lol (sort of, you've been here several weeks). Please be sure to search before you make a thread. There are a lot of "Favorite" threads out there. For example, they've already made a thread like this...twice.

Dragon Poll 1

Dragon Thread

Of course the last one is closed, so that won't help you that much.

Happy Scaping!

~Rednax, Cavalier-ing-ly
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:16 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

it's ok i still get stuff like this and i been here a year now...i think it's been a year..maybe a little less but i hate charos he is annoying and almost impossible to kill! when is the aquilla dragon going to be made i hope the D@D dragon is not it
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM

Smiter Woo who?

Zelrig looks the best, and is therefore my favorite.

Majestic Fires!

"For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death."-Beowulf (you know, the hero dude in the saga Beowulf. I read a translation.)
Old November 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewink 45 View Post
it's ok i still get stuff like this and i been here a year now...i think it's been a year..maybe a little less but i hate charos he is annoying and almost impossible to kill! when is the aquilla dragon going to be made i hope the D@D dragon is not it
First, you've only been here about 5-6 months. Secondly, Charos is annoying, but so are many figures in heroscape. He'll take out a lot, but compared to Krav, Q9, 4th Mass, and Stingers, they'll take out more comparitively. Charos really aint that bad. Thirdly, I believe that there will never be an Aquillan dragon. I believe Sujoah sort of fills that roll.

And by the way, I was not being mean to him. Only helping.
Old November 15th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Nilfheim is a cool dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I knew Nilfheim would make a comeback!
Old November 15th, 2009, 09:18 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

My fave dragon is the one not released that is coming in the D&D set ;D
Old November 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Su-Bak-Na, who isn't on the list.
Old November 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

really only 5 months! feels longer sorry. no that bug can't be the dragon for aquilla! maybe a dragonfly but not the dragon.
Old November 15th, 2009, 10:20 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewink 45 View Post
really only 5 months! feels longer sorry.
Are we boring you?

I voted for Zelrig, theres nothing more fun than seeing the fear in an opponents eyes when he notices his 24 space army is facing Zelrig.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old November 15th, 2009, 10:23 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Su-Bak-Na, who isn't on the list.
Technically, Su-Bak-Na isn't a dragon. It's the Marro riding it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles