Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 27th, 2016, 11:56 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (Vote for On D

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the cloud being included either, especially when it's all red. I can certainly cut out the cloud. I'll do that when I get home and send the updated version to japes.

As for colors, if we do an alternate color scheme, a cool white with blue accent was another one I considered because it looked decent as well. However, this design is set to close out later tonight, so I'd rather not delay that purely to change the color scheme if most are ok with it as-is, and it's my preference as well.

Old December 27th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the hitzone is my only issue - Yea when that's done.
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated and sent to japes.

Here's the alternate version I'd be ok with, if people decide they like it better:

Last edited by Arkham; January 2nd, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I like the one in the FP more but I generally gravitate towards a darker color palate. Especially when dealing with characters with darker personalities and this executioner Nightcrawler design fits the bill.
Old December 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
The Opposite of Pants

This passes on time.

I'll put up the next thread, just to start the timer on the Breathing period, but I'll make sure to hold off until the updated cards are uploaded.

Last edited by Arkham; December 27th, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Much better on the hitzone. I'm good on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme)

This guy probably ought to be removed from the playtesting thread's OP now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; January 3rd, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Yeah the cloud should be deleted from the hitzone. You can't grey it in this case because the cheesers will claim he can't be hit from behind so our standard here would be to crop out the cloud.
FWIW I would imagine this would follow the standard of the Death Knights in classic (i.e. their cloak is not an impenetrable shield from behind), but I agree that cutting it out of the hitzones altogether is the safest option.
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
This guy probably aught to be removed from the playtesting thread's OP now.
I took care of it. Thanks.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 30th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

Here's the alternate version I'd be ok with, if people decide they like it better:
I like this one much better, personally.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by japes; December 30th, 2016 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Removed the image link for future release.
Old December 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

I like this one much better, personally.
This is your chance to own it before it disappears...hope you saved it.

Quote:
Old December 30th, 2016, 04:27 PM
The Opposite of Pants

I could always make an alternate version for you. I don't believe you want one with Example written across it, and no target point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library