Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design: Catman - Design Phase

Without the catarang, his only use is his Prowl. The catarang range gives him options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

His Prowl will let him stay close to other figures, though, and if his melee attack is better he can take advantage of that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

With A Coward's Reward, though, there's a definite advantage to engaging most figures. Having the option to strike from afar or toss it up in melee feels - to me, with a relative lack of knowledge as to the character - pretty flavorful.
Old November 7th, 2010, 03:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

• Catman no longer uses catarangs he goes hand to hand with his knives so I hope we use that mini here.
  • He is no longer a lame fake Batman, in fact, he and Batman have a grudging respect for each other now.
  • I like the idea of his having 9 lives and low defense, he typically takes alot of damage but won't die; however I'd bump it to 3.
  • I would like to see a simple third power called Outlaw Leadership which allows him to, like Cyclops (but instead of Mutants use Outlaws), coordinate movement of his teamates in the Secret Six and then in turn give the other members of Secret Six the class, Outlaw.
Otherwise I am actually pretty happy with him. Good job, gang! And Bats is right, I got mad love for these guys (I have every issue of Secret Six, even back to the Final Crisis tie-ins.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; November 7th, 2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
  • Catman no longer uses catarangs he goes hand to hand with his knives so I hope we use that mini here.
  • He is no longer a lame fake Batman, in fact, he and Batman have a grudging respect for each other now.
  • I like the idea of his having 9 lives and low defense, he typically takes alot of damage but won't die; however I'd bump it to 3.
  • I would like to see a simple third power called Outlaw Leadership which allows him to, like Cyclops (but instead of Mutants use Outlaws), coordinate movement of his teamates in the Secret Six and then in turn give the other members of Secret Six the class, Outlaw.
Otherwise I am actually pretty happy with him. Good job, gang! And Bats is right, I got mad love for these guys (I have every issue of Secret Six, even back to the Final Crisis tie-ins.)
But Spidey, you have every issue of every comic made, so this is to be expected.

For the record, I will go with Spidey's suggestions regarding The Catman and can't wait for his sidekick Bobin'

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:40 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
But Spidey, you have every issue of every comic made, so this is to be expected.

For the record, I will go with Spidey's suggestions regarding The Catman and can't wait for his sidekick Bobin'
Quick! Griffin, make a Catman smiley!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

I like all of these ideas!
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Is it impossible to do a 1 power design? I liked what we had originally.
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are there any other candidates to lead the Secret Six, Spidey, or is Catman absolutely the most logical choice? From what I've read of the Secret Six, Bane and Scandal Savage have seen more like leaders to me.
I like the Outlaw class, though, that's good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 7th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How's this?

OUTLAW COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Catman, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately take a turn with any Outlaw you control within clear sight of Catman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; November 7th, 2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Is it impossible to do a 1 power design? I liked what we had originally.
I dunno, I really liked the simplicity of this guy, too. I've always known him as kind of a joke character, and I know you want to portray him as a more modern version, but he still isn't exactly a super powerful guy that needs a ton of synergy.
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How's this?

OUTLAW COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Catman, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately take a turn with any other Outlaw you control within clear sight of Catman.
Go simple on this one IMO, and make it easy to use.

Also, I believe Catman is a Metahuman.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy