Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2006, 06:37 PM

turkeye has disabled reputation
i think del paso is worse than RL, its filled with homelss people and crack dealers and guys with pants at there knees
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Martinez here, fwiw.

~Aldin
It's worth a lot! Been HERE?
Old September 26th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Martinez here, fwiw.

~Aldin
It's worth a lot! Been HERE?
*chuckle*

yup

Still looking into whether or not I could get the day free (if that is, in fact, the day).

~Aldin
Old September 29th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Quote:
... if that is, in fact, the day
Hey! I may be slow, I may be erratic, I may spin my wheel, I may spin you out, I may go off half cocked, I may over extend my army, but I ... oh hell, I forget my point ...

oh, yeah ... I get there eventually :P
Old September 29th, 2006, 05:49 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
Quote:
... if that is, in fact, the day
Hey! I may be slow, I may be erratic, I may spin my wheel, I may spin you out, I may go off half cocked, I may over extend my army, but I ... oh hell, I forget my point ...

oh, yeah ... I get there eventually :P
I mean... heck... it only took you three days to get to responding in this thread

~Aldin, who, oddly enough, finds that he's really looking forward to meeting Satyr to see if he's even half as interesting in real life...

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 29th, 2006, 06:16 PM

seasoup has disabled reputation
Looking for a group in SF

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I was pointed this way by someone named B°B 3K over on boardgamegeeks.com I'm looking for a groups of scapers to play with. I've played a grand total of about 5 times and have had a lot of fun each time but cannot find anyone to consistently play with. Anyone looking for someone new to join their playing group or looking to get in one?

Josh
Old September 29th, 2006, 06:48 PM

Hiya Josh!

Look... HERE!

~Aldin, who stole the code from HEH's post because he just isn't that smart

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 29th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
~Aldin, who, oddly enough, finds that he's really looking forward to meeting Satyr to see if he's even half as interesting in real life...
Are you in for a p-s-y-c-h-o-s-i-s ... ah, er, treat.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Sammy's "I've Gotta Be Me" train wrecks into Sabbath's "Paranoid"

Old October 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any bay area Heroscapers wanna join us on Saturday? Dnutt and Sexymama need an even number of players for their tournament (currently 9 players) and Malechi's trying to get out of playing in a tournament .

Click on my Sig link and join us! Please!!!
Old October 19th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Hey... whatever happened to the 'Clickety-Clack Crew'?

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old October 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Hey... whatever happened to the 'Clickety-Clack Crew'?
There are four of them coming. Pitboss is registered and has said he's bringing 3 others. THat brings us to 9.
Can you make it out H3x???
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers