Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM

DrDrey99 Woo who?
Question Video Game Inspired Maps

Hey guys, long time viewer/first time poster. I wasn't able to find a thread with this train of thought, so I figured someone else has probably maybe thought of something similar. And that thought is pretty clearly explained in the Thread Title. Has anyone made any 'Scape maps based off of well known video game multiplayer maps?

I don't quite have all the expansions and terrain to fully flesh out anything into crazy detail to fully satisfy the perfectionist in me, but I was able to make a couple maps that at least meet the title specifications: "Inspired". I'm working on building PDF instructions for the two maps I've got, and in the mean time I was wondering if anyone else out there has come up with any maps like this. My 'Scape group are avid gamers and I wanted to try and bring some of the classic multiplayer maps to life through 'Scape to potentially draw in more players.

Thanks in advance for any support.

I owe my solitude to other people.
- Alan Watts
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Video Game Inspired Maps

Welcome to the site!

I know there's lots of LoTR maps based on the movies, including a few versions of Helm's Deep.

Heroes of Star Wars Scape has some maps that at least include scenario rules based on Battefront, but I'm not sure if the maps themselves are modeled after that game.
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:18 PM

DrDrey99 Woo who?

thanks for the warm welcome and the quick reply. So far I have made a map based around Nuketown from the Call of Duty series, and what I’d have to call a “best I could do with the resources I have” attempt at Blood Gulch from Halo. Still working on the PDFs for it.

- Alan Watts
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:11 PM

DrDrey99 Woo who?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yizgw7mlv...fUKOPXdCa?dl=0

Here’s a link to Nuke Town and Blood Gulch. Here’s to hoping the link works. Lemme know what you guys think (pros cons changes).

- Alan Watts
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:55 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those look sweet! I don't really have any tips, but they look like they would play well, as well as looking sweet. I look forward to seeing more.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:58 PM

DrDrey99 Woo who?

Thanks for the positivity man, once I get the BftU master set I’ll be able to redo the sides of Blood Gulch to better resemble the caves in the original. I’d love for suggestions on personal multiplayer favorites for me to take a whack at, as well as see others make some of these.

- Alan Watts
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:04 PM

DrDrey99 Woo who?

For the few folks still perusing this thread:

Below are two more links to two maps I've put together for you guys to gander at. The original maps are "Shipment" from Call of Duty and "Wizard" from Halo 1. Anyone who has ever played CoD knows Shipment just by its name. As for Wizard though, give it a Google and you will instantly remember the map (as long as you've played Halo before that is ).

Lemme know if you guys give these things a shot and how they play for ya!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68fj6x2qs3...pment.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mw8h2b7p2...izard.pdf?dl=0

- Alan Watts

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios