Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: House of Cards - Free Army Card Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikinglad View Post
I was wondering, are people generally trading away duplicate cards for commons that they have more than one card for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I will need to do an inventory again, but I have a bunch of cards and now (the last lot I bought from craigslist was full of partial squads) a lot of orphans. I think we should get an Orphanage thread started.
Here's one answer to your question. It's also my answer. Which reminds me, I need to post up the cards I have.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
I was wondering, are people generally trading away duplicate cards for commons that they have more than one card for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I will need to do an inventory again, but I have a bunch of cards and now (the last lot I bought from craigslist was full of partial squads) a lot of orphans. I think we should get an Orphanage thread started.
Here's one answer to your question. It's also my answer. Which reminds me, I need to post up the cards I have.
Sorry, I don't follow you. Maybe I am being slow this morning? My question was not about partial squads, but whether or not people generally keep multiple copies of the same card if they have multiple complete copies of the same common squad. I am thinking of offering those cards up here since we have never had two identical commons facing eachother in our home games, but I just want to make sure there isn't some reason for holding on to them I have overlooked.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I guess the answer to the question, "are people trading away duplicate common cards," at least for me, is no. I've bought lots from craigslist and long ago eBay (before the eBay value of stuff skyrocketed) and sometimes those lots have missing figures, orphaned squads, extra cards, etc.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:34 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

I see what you mean now. Good idea. I think I will save mine too, except maybe to trade with people. I wish I had more true duplicates to offer up to you all. I got a box of Scape at a thrift store last year that had lots of figures, but no cards. I printed them off, but I would love to find real copies someday.

3 Cards Given
5 Cards Received

Cards Available:
(alphabetical list - 0)
Spoiler Alert!

Cards Wanted:
(alphabetical list - 3 different cards - bold especially wanted)
Spoiler Alert!

Card Swap History:
(most recent first)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vikinglad; February 8th, 2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Got a squad of zombies from wilabill, complete with card.
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:31 AM

I'd love to see your converted Blastatrons.

Also, you're a Controls Engineer who is interested in Theme Park Show Control, and in San Jose...do you by chance work at Great America? I'm an engy too.
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'd love to see your converted Blastatrons.

Also, you're a Controls Engineer who is interested in Theme Park Show Control, and in San Jose...do you by chance work at Great America? I'm an engy too.
Sadly, I work about 5 minutes up the street from Great America at a solar cell factory. Now that I have a bit of experience, I am keeping my eye on openings there. Disneyland is where my heart is, though.

You have motivated me to finally get a photobucket account. Here is a shot of my gladiatron proxies as they currently look. I need to finish up the one on the right, then paint them. This is my first time using green stuff like this. It is really fun. I will make a thread about it when I am all finished. I have two identical sets of weapons, so I am making 2 squads.

Old May 4th, 2012, 01:41 AM

Looking good! The reason I asked is because I have bought up a bunch of squads of Blasts, with the intention of converting some into Glads...been working on terrain projects and a bit of figure painting mostly though, so I haven't gotten to that project yet.
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:13 PM

Got my Zettian Guards card from Grison yesterday. Great condition; thanks buddy. I hope the Charos card I sent you made it alright.
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Got my Zettian Guards card from Grison yesterday. Great condition; thanks buddy. I hope the Charos card I sent you made it alright.
I received it yesterday as well -- also in great condition. Thanks for the trade!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I'll throw in my (extremely small) list:

0 Cards Given
1 Card Received

Cards Available:
(none at the moment)

Cards Wanted:
(1 card)
Spoiler Alert!

Card Swap History:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 16th, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I am looking for a Moltenclaw card for the tourney I'm hosting next year.

I can offer anything from the RotV or Marvel expansions.

Please send a PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:23 AM

This thread is by far my favorite lately. It gets a bump so I can thank FedEx Worker for the cards I just received from him. Oddly enough, they came USPS. Thanks dude!

Hey, 150th post. I should have dropped by the Remarkable Post Count Thread first. Oh well. Here you go.

Good trades with nbxfan, Porkins, lonewolf, and wilabill1
Good card trades with Grison, Fedex worker, and capsocrates.

Last edited by vikinglad; June 14th, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: What, no free shipping for FedEx employees?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online