Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 3rd, 2017, 11:47 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Nice work, DanieLoche. Too bad you'll need to update it again very soon.

Also, there's a typo in Wave 14, Soldiers and She-Wolves.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 11:51 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Ooh...exciting!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:26 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Wink Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

Also, there's a typo in Wave 14, Soldiers and She-Wolves.
Ahah !!

Typo solved (it must have been one, as I re-wrote every thing up ahah...), and SoV Banner updated with the 3 SoV's new comers !!
Only the book of URL are missing (for remembering, you can access them by clicking directly on every single figure image on the banners).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:00 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
... SoV Banner updated with the 3 SoV's new comers !!
Only the book of URL are missing ...
I'm assuming that's because there are no "Book of" threads yet?

Thx again for your continued work on this, @DanieLoche . You are truly my hero ... especially around NHSD time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I'm assuming that's because there are no "Book of" threads yet?
Yes, precisely. ^^

Quote:
Thx again for your continued work on this, @DanieLoche . You are truly my hero ... especially around NHSD time.
Oh, I'm so glad to read such greetings, even more coming from you !

I was thinking... won't it be possible to include such project hosted directly at heroscapers ? Like X Minus 2 tools (Card Printer and Custom Card Creator). I don't know if only Admins can have personal pages like @Xorlof do for these pages...

-----

Also, another idea just came out this morning (I know... looks like I am pretty productive today ahah).
What do you think guys about doing image maps (i.e. same as here, images with embedded urls at stated "zones" of it) for @Ryougabot Synergy Charts ??
I could also possibly add embedded legends on the links and logos... a lot of possibilities actually !

French Forum's admin.
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:23 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I was thinking... won't it be possible to include such project hosted directly at heroscapers ? Like X Minus 2 tools (Card Printer and Custom Card Creator). I don't know if only Admins can have personal pages like Xorlof do for these pages...
Welllll ... it's theoretically possible for me to set you up some space on the server. However, there's no easy way for me to get you access to said space. I mean, there's no formal interface for any of that; we admins just carve out our various spaces and do everything manually. So I think hosting it for you is going to be a definite step down, because you'll have no way to update it other than to ask one of us to do it for you.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking... won't it be possible to include such project hosted directly at heroscapers ? Like X Minus 2 tools (Card Printer and Custom Card Creator). I don't know if only Admins can have personal pages like Xorlof do for these pages...
Welllll ... it's theoretically possible for me to set you up some space on the server. However, there's no easy way for me to get you access to said space. I mean, there's no formal interface for any of that; we admins just carve out our various spaces and do everything manually. So I think hosting it for you is going to be a definite step down, because you'll have no way to update it other than to ask one of us to do it for you.
Is it possible to give him moderator privileges for specifically the area set apart for it? Wouldn't this allow him to update it, just as a Moderator can edit any posts, regardless of who the creator was?
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Is it possible to give him moderator privileges for specifically the area set apart for it? Wouldn't this allow him to update it, just as a Moderator can edit any posts, regardless of who the creator was?
Being myself admin on the French Forum, I guess that it is more complicated than that.
In this case, it is not a post to publish like the one I am writing, but a whole integrated page -more or less hardcoded- like the whole forum page. I was actually fearing that the only way to have such editing access is being an admin. ^^

ps : I you wonder why I don't host it on the French Forum... this is because even having Admin privileges, I have no access to the database and so on... It is a really old interface using phpBB2, hosted by the original forum creator that has more or less disappeared ! That's why I am using another forum -linked to the French Forum- for this purpose... I know, this could be way more clean using other methods... ^^

French Forum's admin.
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Being myself admin on the French Forum, I guess that it is more complicated than that.
In this case, it is not a post to publish like the one I am writing, but a whole integrated page -more or less hardcoded- like the whole forum page.
Yep, DL has it exactly correct. We're not talking about a post. We're talking about a completely separate page that just happens to reside on the same server. Permissions for the forums don't help with things that aren't on the forums.

Quote:
I was actually fearing that the only way to have such editing access is being an admin.
Oh, heck: even most of the admins don't have the type of access you're talking about. X2 and I just ssh into the server directly and set up things of that nature. But, a) we're both comfortable with that level of direct computer access, and b) things of that nature are so extremely rare that it's never been much of a burden.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Marcel Marceau

The Hall of Valhalla Customs is updated, and changed its location !!

Now you will find it at my new site as described here.

And more precisely the HoVC is now here.

French Forum's admin.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 02:18 PM
Marcel Marceau

Currently working to recover some months of releases....

You can catch up with the progress of the designs here.
When they are done, I have then to create the image maps, generate the HTML and update everything to the website...

French Forum's admin.
Old January 12th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Marcel Marceau

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Up-to-date]

Everything is updated now ! Both SoV and Wave 21.

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs