Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 21st, 2018, 07:20 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 5/12

As is tradition, we will not have an event the first weekend of May because of Derby. Our next event will be 5/12. Still 510 points, 24 figures, and I'll be adding Treasure Glyphs to the maps (trap: 3 dice vs your defense). Of course, if anyone has any other ideas they'd like to try, feel free to suggest. And bring any other games you'd like to play afterward (I will, as usual).

As is also tradition, my wife and I will be having our Derby Party on 5/5. I'm inviting a lot of people with the intent that people can come and go throughout the day. We'll play games, eat food, and watch the race (and maybe do some light yardwork ). Heroscape regulars are invited. PM me if you're interested.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:32 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Bump for Derby Party 5/5 and Heroscape 5/12!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:40 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can we do Take 2 and/or RTW. I like playing with different armies.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Can we do Take 2 and/or RTW. I like playing with different armies.
I do too. We can discuss it for the next event, but with this one less than 2 weeks out we'll stick to standard stuff.

Also, I'm 90% done with my Marvel customs for Wave 1 & 2 (and reworked base set). If I can get some cards printed, I'm going to try to bring them to events.

And last but not least, last call for anyone attending our Derby Party this Saturday!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:02 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can someone lend 2 or 3 squads of Phantom Knights (or let me proxy)? Thinking of:
  • PKs * 4 = 280
  • Sir Dupuis = 150
430, 14 spaces. With 80 points left was thinking one of the below to finish out army,:
  • Rats * 2
  • Fifth squad of PKs (+ Isamu)
  • Prince al'Kahora (to keep with Knight theme)
  • Cormin the Dark (FAÇADE with PK would be a good to prevent ranged attacks)
I would also have to borrow or proxy the last 3 options. Honestly I do not know which would be best. Rats would be most annoying as would help me do first strike as well as help Sir D to Rabble Rouse. 5 squads of PKs is the smart bet but would make all games go to time. This is probably the best army for Prince aK, so just good opportunity to use him. But Cormin would probably be the most fun. Which should I add?
Old May 9th, 2018, 12:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I would go with Prince @lefton4ya . Barring him, you could also try to field a ranged Special attacker. I don’t figure another Squad Card or Cormin will do much more for your build. Concan could also work, since he’s beefy and boosts adjacent Knight Units.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 10th, 2018, 09:03 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

sorry I missed the wet Derby, but I was up in "sunny" Indiana all day!

just made my army and looking forward to Saturday.
Old May 10th, 2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Concan could also work, since he’s beefy and boosts adjacent Knight Units.
I agree, Concan would be a solid include. I can bring him and a few squads of PK's for you lefton.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM

Please bring a map if you can. I don't have terrain ready.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 12th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, I have to go to my friend's graduation.
Old May 12th, 2018, 10:52 AM

I should have never played my army (PKs * 5, Rats * 2, and Concan) with too many disengagers and Greenscale + Spitters - a better army would be my original idea of PKs * 4 + Sir Dupuis + Prince al'Kahora , as I could have cut through greenscales and orcs to get to Dragons and Dinosaurs and Raelin easier. Anyway, live and learn.

And apology and thankfulness to Sawyer who I rage quit on (first time I have rage quit Herocape) because I could not get through his Greenscale shield on Braxas, but was gracious enough to play out where he came at me and I "won" - was moral victory for both of us.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 18th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:19 PM

Next event 6/2 ...thoughts on lefton's suggestion of Take 2?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events