Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 18th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!!!!

Oh man. Hard Rain on Expert is ridiculous. Now I have 4/5 experts complete. I've been to the bridge in Parish (not too hard to get to) but haven't made it across yet. Need moar bile bombs. ><

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old December 19th, 2009, 06:12 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Oh man. Hard Rain on Expert is ridiculous. Now I have 4/5 experts complete. I've been to the bridge in Parish (not too hard to get to) but haven't made it across yet. Need moar bile bombs. ><
Have not done any on expert yet but I did the bridge final in under 3 minutes on the first try with getting hit like twice. The left side is really the way to go for most of it.

Old December 30th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl with a k View Post
Quote:
Have not done any on expert yet but I did the bridge final in under 3 minutes on the first try with getting hit like twice. The left side is really the way to go for most of it.
Yes this was crazy. It took Necro and I I don't know how many tries to get this right and the first time we sit down to try to do it he gets it. Not fair.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceitfulBeauty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl with a k View Post
Quote:
Yes this was crazy. It took Necro and I I don't know how many tries to get this right and the first time we sit down to try to do it he gets it. Not fair.
On Normal, even.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 31st, 2009, 08:09 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Black guy wins, every time, except in movies

Old December 31st, 2009, 10:42 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I was playing a little earlier and both Coach and Ellis jumped off a railing and incapped themselves at the same time for no reason.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:03 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:05 AM

Something like that.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 1st, 2010, 01:40 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Wow, impressive AI.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM

AI are awesome.......when humans are playing as them >_>
lol, I think Ellis is the dumbest.

Old January 1st, 2010, 01:42 PM

Yes, Ellis by far.

Every single time I get hit by a Charger, he sloooowly walks right up to it, pulls out double pistols, and fires...fires...fires...fires...until it's dead and I'm most likely incapped at the least.

DeceitfulBeauty fell off the bridge finale once - and I mean completely off - so Ellis jumps off - and I mean completely off - to save her. (In his defense this time, I think it may have had something to do with the fact that, for whatever reason, Valve's programmers felt the need to make the water hurt you, incap you, and THEN kill you. )

Another time I was playing with two friends online on Hard Rain there was a health kit about half the level behind us...we're making good time, but Ellis get hurt, stops to heal, then goes all the way back for the health kit!?!? He gets himself killed, then the four special infected finish the rest of us off because they outnumber us.

I hate Ellis.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, I need soe of you guys to play this game with. Everytime I play I get put in agame with a bunch of idiots! I need some serious players to play with. Anyone on tonight?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games