Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old November 15th, 2009, 12:34 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Munchkin?

I play Munchkin with my brother-in-law and his family. They are very much Christians and don't have much of a problem with the game at all. That's not to speak to the validity of the claim that there IS something to object to. Rather, that it's probably better to judge it on a case by case basis than make a generalization.

Old November 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

I have the base set, Super Munchkin and Star Munchkin (base set plays on it's own, I play the other two mixed as one set).
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

I have played munchkin (one and two) at my friends house. It's a fun game!
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM

1red2blue4 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like munchkin, but other Steve Jackson games are much better!
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah me and all my brothers like munchkin except Utgerman. We have the base set of the original Munchkin, Unnatural Axe, De-ranged, Star Munchkin, Super Munchkin, the Narrow S Cape, Fish and Ships, and Munchkin Bites. Also if you go to theworldofmunchkin.com then you can find rules for a rule expansion called Epic Munchkin.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoops that link doesn't work to get to worldofmunchkin.com click here http://worldofmunchkin.com

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM

We just added Munchkin Zombies to our collection.

Old June 5th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Marrowick its not in OUR collection, its in MY collection.
I have,
Munchkin Bites,
Munchkin Zombies,
and Star Munchkin,

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games