Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2012, 03:08 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Woops, wrong forum.

Last edited by DeathDoom; March 10th, 2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:31 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Previews 8 (the premium figure revealed) and 9 (Eevil minions) for Rise of the Runelords--apparently you can begin preordering cases next week.

There will be two case types: a normal case with 4 figures per blind booster (1 large, three med/small), and a case of huge figures. I believe there will be 65 figures total: 60 previously mentioned, four huge, and the Gargantuan giant promo.
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:49 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That Rune Giant looks awesome!!! Just no way I could ever justify buying it.
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:38 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Update #10 for Rise of the Runelords. Three goblins & one Huge figure previewed today.

Case subscription info finalized (August release date).

The standard case (32 4-figure boosters = a 128-figure combo of the 60 S/M/L figures)
and Huge case (6 booster case, four distinct Huge figures) pricing revealed.
$3 per figure adds up....
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:51 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

As much as I really liked getting the last set, I may not get this one, just because that's a lot of money to spend at once. That said, that rune giant is awesome, so I'll have to see. I'm going to wait and see what miniaturemarket charges for it, since they were cheaper than paizo for the last set, even with the black dragon.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:16 PM

Update 11 (Lamia, storm giant) and 12 (a trio of "brigands?"), Rise of the Runelords.

19 sculpts yet to be shown.

Last edited by UtahScott; April 23rd, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The last 'brigand' looks like a good pirate candidate.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The last 'brigand' looks like a good pirate candidate.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:24 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Update 11 (Lamia, storm giant) and 12 (a trio of "brigands?"), Rise of the Runelords.

19 sculpts yet to be shown.
Wow! I love those brigands!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM

Update 13 (three Big Bads) and 14 (three monstrous commons) for Rise of the Runelords.
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:33 PM

Update 15 (pair of small monsters) and 16 (pair of humans) for RotRL.
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:08 PM

Updates 17 (pair of human baddies), 18 (wendigo), 18.5 (is a plush a miniature?) and 19 ("death" golem). Five left to preview of the 65-figure RotRL set.

Yunno, there are enough of them, if the C3V classified Pathfinder Goblins as "gremlins," I could get behind that...

Last edited by UtahScott; June 8th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News