Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 8th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Emirroon

Thank you, KC. Yes, that's what I meant.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 30th, 2013, 05:06 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

Just had a great game using the Elf Wizards, and Emirroon shined! He served wonderfully as a way to keep everyone together!

Army:
Armker 50
Ugly 200
Syveris 300
KG 320
Jorhdawn 420
Emirroon 500
WOA x2 for 600

(I drop chardis, I find syveris much more useful in most situations. Forces the opponent to come to you, which is invaluable when an army relies on staying clumped together)

I used Ugly to activate Emirroon and summon my other elf wizards and Syveris the first two rounds. Picked off people till they got close, used emerron to summon my WOA to set up a melee barrier. Worked like a charm! My opponent eventually took out Emirroon, as I kept ugly out of range, but by then it was much to late as all he had left was his marrow warriors. Emirroon and a few WOA were my only loses the whole game
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:13 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Emirroon
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:24 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

I have been playing the elf pod HEAVILY for the past few months. They are incredibly difficult to use, but once you figure it out, it is in my opinion one of the most powerful, stable, and versatile synergies in the game.

Emirroon has become mandatory in my elf armies 500 points or more. Here is why:

1. Emirroon is NECESSARY in bridging the gap between the wizard pod and other elf units. Without Emirroon, trying to manage syvarris, wizards, and two squads of the WoA is an order marker nightmare. With Emirroon, it isn’t too hard to position non-wizard elf units without wasting order markers.

2. Emirroon is useless in armies < 500 points. Small armies typically will not provide room for a solid wizard pod AND other elf units, making the Emirroon bridge obsolete. His only real use in a small army would be to summon other wizards up... which is a use of mind link that could have gone into chardris moving himself up AND throwing a fireball for extra credit.

3. Emirroon provides a key distraction in large armies. Positioning is huge with the elves, and it isn’t too hard to get that 18+ role and summon half of your army to height at some point. Of course, such a move seriously frightens opponents to an unnecessary degree, and puts a huge target on Emirroon that serves to protect more important units. Example:

Last night I played a game against a marro army. I was getting fairly stripped apart by stingers, and lost Chardris early on. However, moving emirroon onto a cliff, I got a 19 on my die roll, summoned jhordawn, arkmer, and ulginesh, and proceeded to use jhordawn through my second mind link to rain of flame an entire squad of the stingers to death.

I never once again put an order marker on Emirroon that game, but my opponent spent a solid two turns worth of attacks on him, giving me time to finish off his remaining range troops.

TL;DR: Emirroon is good, very good. But also very matchup dependent, and army dependent

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units