Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 30th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Reed and the F4 are going to love Advisor.
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Reed and the F4 are going to love Advisor.
That’s something else I was worried about. Does that raise immediate red flags?
Old October 30th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What if the Advisor class negated the original class? That way Reed would gain the ability to have soldiers take bullets for him, but lose his incoming F4 synergies. It would also cut out the Doctor’s Wanderer synergies, but that’s kinda justified; while he was the Scientific Advisor, he wasn’t a Wanderer because he was stuck on Earth.
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That would help. Not sure how worrisome it would be but it was the first thing I thought of.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

First thing I thought of was combining Sue's shielding for scientist and the soldier sacrifice for Advisor-Scientist, cutting that out seems like a good idea. Although you could do something similar with Beat Cops, the Beat Cops would not potentially bond with the Advisor-Scientist and move up with him or her.
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SONIC SCREWDRIVER
Start the game with the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver on this card. The Doctor cannot lose this Glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

NO SECOND CHANCES
Start the game with a brown Chance Marker. Instead of attacking with the Doctor, you may choose an opponent’s figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the Doctor with at least 1 Order Marker on its card. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher, and;
  • The Chance Marker is not on the chosen figure's card, that opponent may remove an Order Marker from that figure’s card. If they do not, you may move the Chance Marker to that figure’s card.
  • The Chance Marker is on the chosen figure’s card, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure for each Order Marker on that figure’s card.

“RUN!”
Once per player turn when the Doctor or a friendly figure within 3 clear sight spaces is targeted for an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, you may move the Doctor and all other figures you control adjacent to the Doctor up to 3 spaces each. Figures moved with "Run!" do not take leaving engagement attacks.
Okay, so this is really pushing it on text length. I made some slight modifications to Run to hopefully make it more balanced. I think the basic premise is fairly self-explanatory; he offers the enemy a chance to back down, and if they don't, he hits them with the fury of a Time Lord.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 21st, 2022 at 08:31 PM.
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:52 PM

Pretty cool. What is the theme of the second power?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pretty cool. What is the theme of the second power?
One of the big themes of the 10th Doctor's era was his judgement. He would always try to give an enemy a chance to stop what they were doing, even going so far as to risk his life to try to negotiate with them. But if they refused to listen (They always refused to listen), he would be downright brutal, even murdering them if need be.
Old November 9th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. My wife loves that aspect of Tenth's first Christmas episode.

A tiny part of me is sad for no Allonsy power, but I'm not sure what that'd even be.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep. My wife loves that aspect of Tenth's first Christmas episode.

A tiny part of me is sad for no Allonsy power, but I'm not sure what that'd even be.
Well both him and Two have a RUN! power, but they both have specific catchphrases, "When I say run..." and "Allons-y!" Maybe the 2 powers could be slightly differentiated and given those names?

I can't say I really see Fantastic or Geronimo going on a card though, and honestly that's okay with me cause they're not my favorites.
Old November 9th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, "Fantastic" felt like it was trying too hard to be a catch phrase. It never worked for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, "Fantastic" felt like it was trying too hard to be a catch phrase. It never worked for me.
I’m really glad they’ve seemed to move away from the forced catchphrase obsession after Eleven. Most of the classic Doctors didn’t even have specific catchphrases, so it’s not like it’s a big tradition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy