Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:20 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Breathing)

I'm not opposed to that addition to Gilad, depending on Heroes being on board and what the decided logistics would be testing-wise.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:39 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If we went with something like this instead of the second pip:

After moving and before attacking, choose a figure adjacent to that Unique Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, that figure cannot move.

All three would be movement-based powers, which I think makes for some nice consistency.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:51 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is that meant to be a boon to Gilad? Because he's kind of what the first is designed around. I really like tweaking them more toward the boys, but hard to nail down perfectly. Maybe if you got to select a figure adjacent to a different figure you control?
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:11 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The idea is that you'd use it on OM1 or OM2, while Gilad is engaged, and then force attacks on him to trigger Tactical Pressure or Righteous Rage. With the added bonus of keeping Ninjak away from the action, for his shuriken, or letting Aric snipe from range.

So you'd use it on Gilad's turn, but not to help him. The same way the first pip would be on Ninjak or Aric's turn, but to help Gilad. And the third is just sort of general purpose to help coordinate multiple heroes.

That does feel a little Gilad-centric, but I think he's sort of a big key to the faction, and we need to find way to encourage the opponent to attack him. Because Tactical Pressure and Righteous Rage are a BIG incentive to focus on the other two and leave him for last.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:36 PM
Book Wyrm

This is where I think I'm landing here. Thoughts?

Quote:
UNIT-Y COMMAND
Each time you reveal a numbered order marker on a Unique Hero you control, you may choose one of the following effects for the turn:
  • After revealing an order marker and attacking with a Unique Hero this turn that has not moved, you may attack with a figure that has moved but not attacked this turn and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
  • After moving and before attacking, choose a figure adjacent to that Unique Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, that figure cannot move.
  • Instead of attacking you may move two Unique Heroes you control that began the turn within 4 spaces of the moved figure.
Each option may only be chosen once per round.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I'd reword the first one to something like this:

Quote:
After taking a turn with that Hero, if that Hero did not move, you may choose a Unique Hero that did move during your turn and attack with that figure. You may not attack or take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I think that maintains the mechanics but reads a bit clearer to me.

But in general, yeah, I like it, I think it's a good place to start for testing.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:49 PM
Book Wyrm

Still need to nail down a point value here, but otherwise I'm gonna let it sit a bit before proposing so others can weigh in on any concerns.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 04:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so that first bullet would be pretty limited to out of turn movers like Gilad or Zombie.

Took me a bit to parse, but I think I got there (johnny's wording helped).

For the second bullet, I think you want something like so:

After moving and before attacking, choose a figure adjacent to that Unique Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, the chosen figure cannot move.

I think the wording you have also shuts down any weird Attack Plan or Temporal Defense issues, which is good.

The last bullet does, notably, still stack with Cyclops (II), I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2019, 04:43 PM
Book Wyrm

That's probably a large chunk of points to get to move 5 people on a turn. If we make it after moving and instead of attacking that would make it a little different with Cyclops. I'd say it's a whole lot of points just to move folks, especially when the first really doesn't synergize.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually, that last bullet doesn't even make sense as is:

Instead of attacking you may move two Unique Heroes you control that began the turn within 4 spaces of the moved figure.

Who's the "moved figure"? It's not established in the bullet or the sentence before the bullets.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 24th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Here's an attempt as a ground-up rewrite to make things clearer. This is a tough one!

Quote:
UNIT-Y COMMAND
After moving and before attacking with a Unique Hero you control, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on that Hero's card this turn, you may:
- choose another Unique Hero you control. At the end of this turn, if the chosen Hero moved but did not attack, you may attack with the chosen Hero.
- choose a figure adjacent to that Hero. Until you reveal your next Order Marker, the chosen figure cannot move.
- choose two other figures you control that began this turn within 4 spaces of that Hero. Instead of attacking this turn, you may move the chosen figures.
Each option can only be chosen once per round. After using Unit-Y Command, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
This standardizes when the options are chosen, since I think they all work fine in the after moving/before attacking "phase." I slightly altered the first power to only work with Unique Heroes, but I think that's probably something we want here anyways. I think this preserves the mechanics but simplifies the overall package.

Last edited by johnny139; November 24th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old November 24th, 2019, 03:17 PM

Uh, something else you did is let them do all three options instead of making them choose one, unless I'm misreading?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library