Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 4th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Joshua is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape collection for sale

Hello everybody

I posted a few months back about my heroscape collection and due to a family emergency it kind of fell by the way side but i did recieve an over whelming response in interest. Needless to say i need to sell my stuff soon.

It's a large collection consisting of over 13 ROTV master sets. a swarm of the marro master set, a marvel master set Waves 1 - 8. about 3 - 4 VW, 4-5 TT, 4 FF, 1 set of sparkling water, and 1 set of the new palm tree expansion i can't remember whats it's called at the moment. I also have all of the large figure expansions. from the individuals i had talked to previously I was told that it was worth any where from 900 to 1000 dollars.

Since i want to sell as soon as possible I will be willing to part with it for 750. However I don't have a lot of money at the moment so I would at least shipping cost up front. Please e-mail me if your interested I would like to do this via pay pal. JMLeister@comcast.net

Also I have all flag bearers accept for einar and 3 castle sets

Last edited by Joshua; July 4th, 2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Wanted to add part of the set
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape collection for sale

Woot!

Thanks, Josh!

::Crosses fingers for shipment::

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad

Last edited by ranoobu; July 4th, 2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM

the kyrie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Would you be willing to sell just some parts of your collection? If so what would the prices be?
Thanks.

If anyone has any sets waves 1-7 and 9-10, SOTM, or large sets that they would want to sell, send me a message.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kyrie View Post
Would you be willing to sell just some parts of your collection? If so what would the prices be?
Thanks.
Based off the post above yours it looks like it's already been sold.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:38 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Thanks.
I can confirm this.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 12th, 2010, 07:12 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Thanks.
I can confirm this.
You got a steal with all of those Volcarren and Tundra sets...sell those and you've made 75% of your money back already.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion