Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Western Washington Fantastic Four Release Tournament

I was thinking something like that, and I agree. this would make for a really fun day.
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:25 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

That's a pretty fun idea Quozl, I like it. The only real problem that I could see would be playing the adventure in order- If we have 8 guys we would need to build each map 4 times (and we might have more than and some of those maps require a lot of tiles. But I would enjoy the day. Options so far are Battle Royal and FF4 scenarios.
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:51 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

And here finally is most of the pictures from the tournament.

Old March 14th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
That's a pretty fun idea Quozl, I like it. The only real problem that I could see would be playing the adventure in order- If we have 8 guys we would need to build each map 4 times (and we might have more than and some of those maps require a lot of tiles. But I would enjoy the day. Options so far are Battle Royal and FF4 scenarios.
When people get done early, they could tear down an earlier map and build a later one.

But yeah, it would be a lot of maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 15th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could bring two each of RotV, FotA, Marvel, SotM, and BftU for building maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Or, we could put names in a "hat" and draw for each map, and depending on which map/side of the map yu've played on would determine which "hat" your name went into. This would cut back on the maps, but it might mean that we play he same person more than once
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM

So what you are saying Karat is that you could potentially play the scenario out of order? That would definitely require less maps. If we did that we could save the final map for the top 2 adventurers/scientists who could play against the top 2 bad guys as this would still allow for the Namor wild card.
I would like to hear what Hidicul's complete thoughts were for the battle royal, but if we did something similar to the map he has been working on and rolled for choices of the starting zone (highest d20 chooses 1st), where the starting zones are set from the individual maps he is combining. You play against the person on your same map until your opponent is destroyed or you are attacked by someone else (but your movement is not limited to that one section of map). If your opponent is still alive you can only attack them or the person that attacked you. Once you kill your opponent you are free to go after whom ever you please.
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Well, that is different from how he said it to me. If he'd said it like that rather than you'd only be able to be attack/be attacked by 2 people it wouldn't make much of any sense. It'll be a while till we are able to hear Hidicul's thoughts because he has had to take an extended leave of absence due to some personal issues.
Old March 15th, 2011, 07:31 PM

Sorry I wasn't more clear there, I was just putting my own twist on how we could play the battle royal on Hidiculs map, not saying that was how he intended it to be played. Do you know what his thoughts were besides only being able to be attacked or attack 2 different players in a round.
Old March 15th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Well, we talked about actually having to count spaces for ranged units, not shooting across vacant space in the maps, othe than that and the attack rules, everything else would be normal. Except that the first person out would take last, and so on.
Old March 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for posting the pics, Longy - you beat me to it.

I'm good with whatever is decided. I am not familiar with the scenarios and the maps required, so I will defer. My fear with Battle Royale is that we would spend a lot of time waiting for our turn . . .

I hope Son of Nomad can join us next time.
Old March 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Thanks for posting the pics, Longy - you beat me to it.

I'm good with whatever is decided. I am not familiar with the scenarios and the maps required, so I will defer. My fear with Battle Royale is that we would spend a lot of time waiting for our turn . . .

I hope Son of Nomad can join us next time.
That would be a problem with the battle royale, but another way we could do it would be that you couldn't move into the middle of the map until your opponent is destroyed. That would allow everyone to play as normal going back and forth between you and your opponent. The problem I see there is that the first person to take out his opponent is that they have more time to set thier army up in the middle of the map, and the middle has some serious hieght on it. I think for the battle royal I might need to scrap the map I've been working on and then start fresh without trying to tie in any of the C3G maps. That way I would be able to make it symetrical. I think I'll start on that latter today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events