Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 19th, 2020, 10:07 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) (Public Testing

Jessica + Simon + Kilowog is the essential core. I think some protection for them is the next most important thing to secure before adding any more offensive support. That's why I mentioned higher point games I could see her coming into play, but outside of that, they value a Valkyrie or Blob etc. to keep them alive more than extra odds of Jessica getting more attack power.
Old September 19th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I don't think double-boosting Jess' d20 rolls is a bad idea, but it probably isn't the thing she needs most. I tried doubling up on d20 stuff with Simon + Ganthet (a re-roller and not a booster, but still). It can be nice, but not make-or-break.

Would be happy to have a game with Aya to get a better idea about how some of the late-breaking additions to the faction interact. It isn't the thing that has me most concerned at present though; might be something to try in a not-strictly-formal-testing game sometime soon.

Like you mentioned, I think in faction she's competing with Hal as far as "really great d20 rolls to boost". If an effect is balanced with him I'm not that worried about it being busted with her.
Old September 25th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: GREEN LANTERN (JESSICA CRUZ)
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) (270), Green Lantern (Simon Baz) (260), Green Lantern (Kilowog) (310), Green Construct Shield (x3) (60) (900) vs Nightwing (I) (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) (140), Red Robin (160) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 26th, 2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old September 25th, 2020, 03:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wanted to check to see if I should proceed as is with my second test. She feels like she's coming in a little hot so far.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2020, 04:20 PM

I did accidentally let her bond with Kilowog the first two turns as well, not thinking through that he isn't an Officer. If anything this exposed her to attacks before Simon got there, though, so I'm not sure it'd change much.

One thing I worry about on the design level is that I don't really feel compelled to remove Battery Markers from her at all. Unless I'm really hard up to make an attack right then and there, I'm never going to shed a marker. And so long as Simon is alive, she's not likely to fail the D20 roll anyway.

Old September 26th, 2020, 01:54 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: GREEN LANTERN (JESSICA CRUZ)
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) (270), Green Lantern (Simon Baz) (260), Green Lantern (Kilowog) (310), Green Construct Shield (x3) (60) (900) vs Nightwing (I) (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) (140), Red Robin (160) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) (270), Green Lantern (Simon Baz) (260), Green Lantern (Kilowog) (310), Green Lantern (Uncommon) (x3) (360) (1200) vs (Society Legacy) Power Girl (400), Stargirl (150), Doctor Fate (Kent V. Nelson) (270), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 27th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
One thing I worry about on the design level is that I don't really feel compelled to remove Battery Markers from her at all.
That's how I feel about most of the GLs. Possible I just have a resource-hoarding problem, though.

Sounds like we're on the right track with the changes, but it's hard to be certain because the GLs are a real faction now and they were up against the Proteges?
Old September 27th, 2020, 06:51 PM

I’m happy with how they felt.

That Protege army isn’t the most cohesive army we have but they aren’t chumps either.

Medium/close loss against an A+ army and medium/close win against a B- army seems about right to me.

Old September 27th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ah, gotcha - missed that you actually ran three games total! Hazards of playing catch-up. Definitely feel better with two data points on the final version run. Thought we only had one data point.
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:01 PM

Yeah, sorry, probably not clear at a glance that I reran that first match up.

Old September 27th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Symbiotic

Updated the SP with the higher threshold to avoid the bad d20 result. Let's send her to editing. Feeling confident enough to go ahead.
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) (VOTE Editing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library