Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 9th, 2020, 04:12 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Anyone have a recommendation for a mounted western unit miniature? Cowboy, focus on the revolver or lasso aspect. I've got my design but have had trouble finding something that fits, doesn't have to be painted because its just for home use.
Old August 9th, 2020, 10:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know there are some cowboy themed 28-32mm miniature games out there. Don't recall their names off the top of my head. I imagine one of them had mounted figures. I bought one box of plastic cowboy figures a while back. I'll look for it tomorrow and see what it's name was.
Old August 10th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Hey all, I was looking for some minis for a squad of Neanderthals and wasn't having much luck.

Lucid Eye

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 11th, 2020, 03:05 PM

fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker

I was looking for some decent WWII germans that are roughly the right scale for heroscape if anyone knows of any. Prepainted is preferred but otherwise I'll make do
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Hey all, I was looking for some minis for a squad of Neanderthals and wasn't having much luck.

https://www.reapermini.com/search/tribe/latest/44086

These may work.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Anyone have a recommendation for a mounted western unit miniature? Cowboy, focus on the revolver or lasso aspect. I've got my design but have had trouble finding something that fits, doesn't have to be painted because its just for home use.

Try https://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/

I've used one for Chief Black Bear in my customs - I can vouch they look great.
Old September 1st, 2020, 07:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I took a look around and sad to say no luck on my part. The Cowboy figures I have came from a game called Wild West Exodus, which has a kind of a sci-fi western theme and I couldn't find any cowboys riding horses, just more mechanical things. I also have a box of native Americans produced by the Wargames Factory, but it turned out those were war of 1812 era minis rather than wild west types so the companion figures are like British infantry. It's odd that Cowboy mini's are so hard to find.
Old September 10th, 2020, 05:49 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy1 View Post
I was looking for some decent WWII germans that are roughly the right scale for heroscape if anyone knows of any. Prepainted is preferred but otherwise I'll make do
I know it's been a month but if you haven't found anything yet check out Bolt Action. They are roughly the right size, but you will have to paint them yourself.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 10th, 2020, 05:53 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
There's quite a few mounted cowboys here, although they seem to only be available in group packs.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:21 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
There's quite a few mounted cowboys here, although they seem to only be available in group packs.
Thankyou!!!! a lot of good stuff there for sure.
Old October 6th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Does anyone have any suggestions for figures for Warcraft 3 necromancers or Arthas?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for figures for Warcraft 3 necromancers or Arthas?

Theres a good necromancer mini from reaper that looks almost dead on to that guy and a non mounted arthas shoe in from reaper as well. I personally have a great deal of warcraft models in stl version that easily fit the bill if you have or know someone with a resin printer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards