Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 23rd, 2008, 01:55 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
3 player free-for-all scenario

This is what we tried tonight: 3 players, 500 pt armies on ch1can0's "Tr3s." At the end of the draft, we hold another reinforcement draft in which armies are 300 pts. When your army is depleted, at the beginning of every subsequent round, you roll the D20. 11 or higher (50%) and you may place your reinforcement army on your starting spaces. The last army card for your 500 pt army receives an extra defense die. The last army card for your 300 pt reinforcement army receives an extra defense die. (Got this idea also from ch1can0.) Will report how it goes.

REPORT: It went well. Having a good chance to call reinforcements each round after dying actually made you think twice about who to kill and when to do it with your original army. The first person out had 2 chances to roll for reinforcements. He rolled a 6 each time (needed 11 or higher). I was one of the two other players and had Isamu, 2 Drones, and a Nakita vs. my g/f's 1 Stinger. And of course, I couldn't roll skulls, shields, smokes, anything. This is what interestingly gave the odd man out that extra roll at reinforcements. Though it didn't hit, it would have probably ended things for both my g/f and me.

We will change the extra defense die on your last army card to only apply to the reinforcements, as the extra defense die created some conflicts of interest ("Do I really want to survive this since if I die the round will end and I get to roll for reinforcements?"). We will, however, keep the extra defense die for the final reinforcement.

I would recommend this scenario.
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:03 PM
has been BANNED

Camereeno is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
That scenrio is not that good. No offense though, but you should definetly try 2vs.1 with the one obvisouly getting double the points when drafting the characters and doulbe terrian peices for building bases. Or one that I strongly reccomend is also a 2vs.1 called Capture The Comannder. In this game the 1 person get 2 1/2 more points and one unique hero to play as the comannder(who cannot fight untill all the other friendly units are destroyed) and you have to build a map where the 2 people have to work their way up to the commannder(more of a longer type course) and when the commander is destroyed or isnt destroyed in 20 rounds decied on who wins.

Thanks.
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camereeno
That scenrio is not that good. No offense though, but you should definetly try 2vs.1 with the one obvisouly getting double the points when drafting the characters and doulbe terrian peices for building bases. Or one that I strongly reccomend is also a 2vs.1 called Capture The Comannder. In this game the 1 person get 2 1/2 more points and one unique hero to play as the comannder(who cannot fight untill all the other friendly units are destroyed) and you have to build a map where the 2 people have to work their way up to the commannder(more of a longer type course) and when the commander is destroyed or isnt destroyed in 20 rounds decied on who wins.

Thanks.
Actually, I dislike 2 v 1 games. I think his scenario was quite well thought out.
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
has been BANNED

Camereeno is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I love them as long as I'm not the 1. I basically like any kind of team games just becasue all of the pressure is not on me, and me alone. You know, so he can back you up?
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camereeno
I love them as long as I'm not the 1. I basically like any kind of team games just becasue all of the pressure is not on me, and me alone. You know, so he can back you up?
Ok, that is your opinion. That in no way invalidates the OP's game play or scenario.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios