Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 10:54 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Count me in for Saturday!!!

Sir Torin Brokenshield! is Sonya Esenwein in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:08 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can I bring someone to this that has only played a few times? I see we have spots to fill still.
Old March 24th, 2021, 04:33 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@Shiftrex Absolutely! It's often that people will bring their friends they have just recently introduced to the game and even their kids. So your person will fit right in.

H E R O S C A P E
Old March 24th, 2021, 05:39 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok! I'll reserve one spot for a new player, "Riverfang." They don't have an account here.

Edit: Also, am I reading the rules correctly in that a Common Hero cannot be an assasination target?
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Ok! I'll reserve one spot for a new player, "Riverfang." They don't have an account here.

Edit: Also, am I reading the rules correctly in that a Common Hero cannot be an assasination target?
Quote:
For this one you must include at least 3 Unique Heroes worth at least 52 Points each (more than 3 heroes is okay, and once you have the minimum 3 of 52 Points or more you can include Heroes worth less). At the start of the game, both players will place their figures, and then each player will choose one of their opponent’s Unique Heroes to assassinate to win the game!
(Note: If you include Heroes worth less than 50 Points, they are eligible for assassination, so be careful before deciding to put Isamu in your army! Also, if an assassination target leaves their original army for longer than a turn (i.e. Mindshackle or Stab in the Back) it will count as an assassination.)
^ see emphasis

You can have common heroes, but they don't count as a target OR towards the required point total for Unique Heroes. Also as stated, Unique Heroes less than 50pts can be considered the assassination target.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:18 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Awesome! now who are you bringing with you?! :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:22 PM

Also, @BiggaBullfrog

you're missing a #10...so we're off by 1

Quote:
1. Leaf_It
2. Scaperedude
3. Jackal
4. Stripe X
5. Sir Heroscape
6. Jazack
7. Shiftrex
8. shmet
9. Michael
11. Shaggy6667
12. Sir Torin Brokenshield!

Maybes:

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Quote:
For this one you must include at least 3 Unique Heroes worth at least 52 Points each (more than 3 heroes is okay, and once you have the minimum 3 of 52 Points or more you can include Heroes worth less). At the start of the game, both players will place their figures, and then each player will choose one of their opponent’s Unique Heroes to assassinate to win the game!
(Note: If you include Heroes worth less than 50 Points, they are eligible for assassination, so be careful before deciding to put Isamu in your army! Also, if an assassination target leaves their original army for longer than a turn (i.e. Mindshackle or Stab in the Back) it will count as an assassination.)
^ see emphasis

You can have common heroes, but they don't count as a target OR towards the required point total for Unique Heroes. Also as stated, Unique Heroes less than 50pts can be considered the assassination target.
Emphasis definitely clears that up. Thanks!

Just got to finish some proxy painting before saturday now lol
Old March 24th, 2021, 11:06 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Got you!
Quote:
And you! -r friend!
Quote:
Also, @BiggaBullfrog

you're missing a #10...so we're off by 1

Quote:
1. Leaf_It
2. Scaperedude
3. Jackal
4. Stripe X
5. Sir Heroscape
6. Jazack
7. Shiftrex
8. shmet
9. Michael
11. Shaggy6667
12. Sir Torin Brokenshield!

Maybes:
Ever since the incident I've had an irrational avoidance of that number...

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 24th, 2021 at 11:07 PM. Reason: jk, math is just hard. Fixed!
Old March 25th, 2021, 10:51 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! now who are you bringing with you?! :P
Hahaha well I was thinking my good friend Q9, but he didn’t make it into my army 😜

Sir Torin Brokenshield! is Sonya Esenwein in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old March 25th, 2021, 11:31 AM

*sigh....unfortunately I've gotta be that guy this month. Last minute "family stuff" has come up and this weekends assassination plot has been thwarted. I was really looking forward to teachin' ya'll a lesson...but that'll just have to wait.

That said, I will have time to do a video this weekend, so I'll try to post an assassination game on my channel with the army I would have run...then you can all be glad you didn't have to face it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 26th, 2021, 03:39 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
*sigh....unfortunately I've gotta be that guy this month. Last minute "family stuff" has come up and this weekends assassination plot has been thwarted. I was really looking forward to teachin' ya'll a lesson...but that'll just have to wait.

That said, I will have time to do a video this weekend, so I'll try to post an assassination game on my channel with the army I would have run...then you can all be glad you didn't have to face it
We'll certainly miss that we don't get to lose to you this weekend.... cough cough

Looking forward to the video!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events